The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

See now everyone wins! Hope y'all stop complaining!

UFC 205 is going to be headlined by the Unification Bout! UFC is trying to cash out all of its remaining McGregor stock!

Last edited:
Interesting. Wonder how the rematch goes with Frankie streaking and Aldo coming off a huge loss. Not mad at that fight I suppose

get that paper, nate.

time to put that stockton slap on 'em again. 
pimp.gif

Dana is nothing but a yes man to Connor. Nothing we didn't already know. The fighters really do need some kinda union to take some power away from dana and the suits. Connor should be stripped of belt and have to fight to get it back not tote it around while in other weight classes. I still believe he will never go back to 145 again. But then again that aldo rematch will pay too much

:lol: @ Conor/Nate being @ 170 again.

Would've rather seen Holloway/Aldo, honestly.

I give Frankie a lot of credit for accepting an Aldo fight because he really shouldn't have to do **** @ this point.

Dudes earned his shot @ Conor, but I totally understand him not wanting to sit around and wait because who the hell knows what's gonna happen after 200.

They dropped Ariel and really let Meagan Olivi break the news. But Ariel ended up tweeting about it a minute before the announcement :rofl:

I like Frankie and seems like a good dude and he really deserves the shot vs Conor but Conor is ducking him. I'm rooting for Aldo and think he will beat Edgar again.

So if Edgar/Aldo does indeed happen at 200 is it a 5 round fight since it'll be the co-main? Edgar deserves the shot but no sense in complaining over something we can't control. I just hope it's a good fight.

Ufc 198 looks lit though, what a card on paper. Can only hope it turns out half as good as it looks.

So if Edgar/Aldo does indeed happen at 200 is it a 5 round fight since it'll be the co-main? Edgar deserves the shot but no sense in complaining over something we can't control. I just hope it's a good fight.

Ufc 198 looks lit though, what a card on paper. Can only hope it turns out half as good as it looks.

It's a title fight so it for sure is gonna be 5 rounds

Back
Top Bottom