The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bones
laugh.gif
this ****** guy
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I have zero doubt that Jon Jones is a huge ******* but that cop is something else

Unless there's video evidence, I'm sticking with the opinion that the cop was acting outside of his power

For the fact that the cop says "I didn't say you were speeding, I said you took off at a high rate of speed and that you were drag racing". The limit was 35 MPH, I wonder at which rate of speed he was traveling at to be considered illegal?

Then adding on 4 other violations... I hope it's found that there was nothing illegal and if so hope that cop loses his job tbh

I'm no fan of Jon Jones but that cop was definitely harassing him.

That's the nature of a DUI conviction however. You're going to have officers tail you and look for any reason whatsoever to pull you.

He'd have been wise to drive something a bit more inconspicuous until he got the interlock out of his whips.

Though it's no excuse. Having a prior DUI is not reasonable suspicion enough to profile and pull someone over. If Jones was revving his Corvette, that's not very smart on his part but as long as he wasn't pulling off from a red-light erratically or speeding, no harm no foul.

I swear that when it boils down to it, a lot of these cops are just hatin' *** broke boys mad at young men doing better than them.

So if he wasn't speeding, then the cop is alleging that he drag raced up to 35mph?  Hell of a drag race, better arrest him

Cop knew the video would release. He tried so hard to be funny. Jon talks to police like a lot of white girls I know :lol:

if Mighty Mouse headlines this event, ufc better make this a free event or scrap it

"jon jones, get your **** together"

Last edited:
Jones is a tool but this is foolishness

Drag racing but not speeding in a 35 zone. Bored white cops gunna be bored white cops

Back
Top Bottom