The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I don't care what Dana does outside of making the fights that we want to see in relation to building contenders and making the fights that make sense as a result

The fact that he isn't doing this on top of all of those things listed above is too much to deal with

Jon Jones update

A judge will decide the fate of Jon Jones, but the Bernalillo County District Attorney's office is set to make recommendations in the former UFC champion's probation violation case.

The DA's office will recommend that Jones have his probation revoked and then reinstated with three new conditions: Jones completes a driver improvement course; he agrees to a curfew; and he enrolls in and completes an anger management counseling course, according to the motion document obtained by MMA Fighting on Wednesday. The curfew recommended is between 10 p.m. and 4 a.m., unless Jones must leave his home for work purposes.

A no bond bail warrant is also recommended, but Jones is likely to get release terms from judge Michael Martinez on Thursday morning. Jones' hearing at New Mexico Second Judicial District Court is set for 8 a.m. local time. He has been in custody at the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center since Tuesday morning.

Interim title fight while the current champion is still active and fighting at other weight classes holyyyy. This is so ******* dumb

roll.gif

i think aldo might be coming back a little too quick. if you get ktfo you should take take a while off but these dudes never learn.

I get the marketing move though, if Edgar wins then the ufcl could run the "you can't run no more" story line. If Aldo wins then a rematch would bring more viewers , him and Conor just swapped title names . Champ vs interm.
But it all works for the best in Conor beats Nate. If he loses then I don't think people would care as much but just my opinion.

Last edited:
damn this card may have three 5 round fights if they have two title fights and Conor V Diaz is the main event

Wouldn't be surprised if they set up a third fight if he loses again. Talkin bout third time's the charm. Or they need 3 outta 5.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Dana gives Conor a fight with Gsp before making him defend the 45 belt

Kenny Florian said GSP will come back this year on fighter and the kid podcast. Made it sound like Conor VS GSP was supposed to happen after Diaz/Conor.... someone gotta tell Conor that pride is a sin. >D

Also

After the fight, Lorenzo (Fertitta) and I went up to Conor’s house that he’s renting here in Las Vegas and started talking about what are you thinking, what’s next?,” White said tonight on ESPN’s “SportsCenter.” “And he was obsessed – obsessed – with fighting Nate Diaz again. Obviously, Lorenzo and I tried to argue with him and say, ‘Let’s go back down to ’45 and defend your title, or if you really want the Diaz fight that bad, do it at ’55.’ But he wants to fight at 170. Even his coach, (John) Kavanagh, tried to get him to get off this rematch and off the 170-pound fight, but it’s what he wanted. And he’s going to get it.

View media item 1971320

So what 
laugh.gif
 yeah I'm whining because I'm passionate about the sport and see that they are slapping fans in the face with this farce of a match

Meet me in Temecula if you want to stop my whining because it's going to happen for a while

Last edited:
Just gimme a time and a exact place! You'll be missing your other ear when it's all done! I predict deez timgz!

Back
Top Bottom