The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I can't blame Holm for wanting to fight...her money ain't as long as Ronda's and there's no telling when/if Rousey fights again. I woulda done the same thing.

Nah I'm definitely not mad at Holm all. I'm just saying, this is one of the few times nobody can really put the blame on Dana and Co. And she basically had the fight won but just let it slip at the end.

I was fiending for the Jack Slack post fight breakdown this whole weekend, look forward to this more than anything after a big fight weekend. But he basically confirmed that Conor's been getting by on the left. Might just be all he needs at 145 though, we'll see.

Aldo is a bum.

McGregor is moving through his career like a genius. $ right, still the champ, appeals to the casual fan.

We may never see Jose again.

I've learned past few days this loss Conor took didn't really mean ****. People still love him, if anything he got even more shine. Dude still gonna run MMA

Really disappointed in Aldo's trash talk after Conor lost.

I was rooting for him in the first fight, but he talking silly. Hope Conor beats him down again next time around.

I've learned past few days this loss Conor took didn't really mean ****. People still love him, if anything he got even more shine. Dude still gonna run MMA

It actually does mean something it exposed Conor's lack of a ground game.

I mean other than the actual fight I meant :lol: his ground game was really disappointing. I don't watch him much so idk if it was because he was going against somebody bigger than him or if he's always bad at it

Yeah it might not mean much to the casual fans but you know he's looking like food to a lot of the top fighters out there.

The aura is gone, and now he just represents probably the biggest paycheck they can get to fight a dude with a really strong left hand but a shaky grappling game. Scouting report is out on him now, wolves gonna be circling now more than ever.

Reactions: OTG

mendes showed you can take him down. He just didn't have enough to keep him down and punish him.

We'll see if his fan base dwindles after Frankie takes the belt.

Watch nick's fights in strikeforce. Some of the most exciting fights of the last 5-6 years. They always matched him up with strikers.

Just watched the RDA/Diaz fight.

Conor should've taken a page out of RDA's book and used those leg kicks. RDA was definitely giving him problems with those kicks. Conor could've utilized that strategy and then set up for the KO, he just went straight for the jugular. 

RDA handled Diaz tho  
pimp.gif

Lots of dudes in here before the fight was announced stated multiple time - Connor should and would eat Nates stationary ***. He will demolish the leg and then get the KO.

True life - Some because Nate fans within seconds of the victory talking about they knew Diaz could do it. LMAO

My gun aint loaded though - You guys need not to worry.

Also, I actually thought Connor was in trouble a while back. When I started seeing videos of this dude going against 

http://www.mondostrong.com/david-vs-goliath-conor-mcgregor-vs-the-mountain-game-of-thrones/

This **** reminded me of Ronda and her videos with none boxing skills man ...

Like people building a false sense of invincibility .....

Welp ...

IMHO, although commendable ...  This interview was pathetic in the same breath .....

In the division I am champion I'm in?? SMH!

Lastly, the commentator said it best - Connor should stay off line for a few days. 

Lots of dudes in here before the fight was announced stated multiple time - Connor should and would eat Nates stationary ***. He will demolish the leg and then get the KO.

True life - Some because Nate fans within seconds of the victory talking about they knew Diaz could do it. LMAO

My gun aint loaded though - You guys need not to worry.

Well I predicted Nate was going to win VIA KO in the 5th round in the NT UFC Fantasy league which locks before fights.

So I know I'm good. I got the proof + the posts prior to the fight.

Who these other folks though? Load up. Say names.

Don't be a Conor McGregor (new term for an individual who talks but can't prove ****).

From what I saw the consensus was Nate via decision or submission. A lot of folks saw this as a bad matchup for Conor.

Last edited:
Watch nick's fights in strikeforce. Some of the most exciting fights of the last 5-6 years. They always matched him up with strikers.

My fav has to be Pride when he fought Gomi high. Threw some hard shots and the slick gogo. :x Crazy how he's been fighting for 15 years. He eats clean, smoke a ton of herb and does triathlons in his down time. Hell of an awesome life.

Last edited:
I picked both Nate and Miesha in the UFC pickem and I picked Nate earlier in the day after a change of heart.

I picked both Nate and Miesha in the UFC pickem and I picked Nate earlier in the day after a change of heart.

Yeah you did pretty well in the pick 'em. I picked Holm via KO in the 1st.

Thought Holm was going to put the hand of God on Cupcake. :smh:

My fav has to be Pride when he fought Gomi high. Threw some hard shots and the slick gogo. :x Crazy how he's been fighting for 15 years. He eats clean, smoke a ton of herb and does triathlons in his down time. Hell of an awesome life.

Peep this old bareknuckled Vale Tudo match Nick was in. Other dude was doing pretty well until he taunted Nick, then Nick just went ham and finished him.

Last edited:
that's a pancrase fight and not vale tudo. strikes to the head have to be open hand.

i think nick was only 17 in that video.

the ones that trip me out are the wanderlei vale tudo fights. dude was straight up savage. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom