The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Aldo I still support you cuz you are my dude, but hopefully you are  saying this because this is your way of trying to trash talk for the rematch

I've lost a whole lot of respect for Aldo after all this nonsense. Give him Max Holloway that would be a good fight.

they are talking the semantics of the fight making on the BS podcast today if anyones interested.

dude basically jus said what ive been saying. theyre gunna be alright but they messed the fall super fights up badlyyy

rhonda v holm 2 was predicted to do 2 mill plus buys :x

Dana was on Colin Cowherd this morning and said it's Rousey-Tate and that was always the plan for Ronda to fight the winner of that fight.

How the hell you get KTFO by someone then say they got pillow hands?! What part of the game is this?
roll.gif
roll.gif

He done lost his damn mind
roll.gif
Like I said before, I rock with Aldo but he needs to shut the **** up with this nonsense. 

but if that loser brings in the ppv buys and tix, you can. it's all about money

But Rousey has already beaten Tate twice...why not let her fight Holm first? That way you get a Ronda/Holm rematch that'll draw views and an eventual Holm or Rousey rematch with Tate that'll draw views.

If Rousey gets Meisha first and washes Tate again will the average fan really want to see her fight Holm again? I don't think so

Some fighters have a lot of power, others don't. He has soap hands," he said. "Of course anybody will go down with a punch to the chin. Even if a little kid hits you. He has soap hands. He is always punching and nobody ever felt his punches. With me, they put a skateboard there for me to slip

:lol: Jose still tryin' to dodget that L...

Last edited:
Holm ****** up that rematch money really though. The UFC tried to get the immediate rematch with Ronda, but Ronda wanted time and Holm wanted to fight soon. The UFC basically had no choice but to give her Miesha. I think Nunes woulda done Holly worse to be honest, her top game is nasty and Holm is still weak on the ground. Miesha was really supposed to be her soft matchup and she just blew it in the 5th.

And Aldo just looking worse and worse :smh:. I guess he's trying with the trash talk but the **** is just completely nonsensical, the loss to Conor mighta broke that dude.

Holm ****** up that rematch money really though. The UFC tried to get the immediate rematch with Ronda, but Ronda wanted time and Holm wanted to fight soon.

I can't blame Holm for wanting to fight...her money ain't as long as Ronda's and there's no telling when/if Rousey fights again. I woulda done the same thing.

Plus Holly is 34 I think. Can't be sitting out a long time when you're still in you're prime.

I have a Nate Diaz signed glove.

How much money y'all think I can get for it?

Alright. Aldo needs to go sit somewhere that man has lost his damn mind. The brain damage is real.

First RDA ducked Conor and now he's ducking Diaz :smh:

Stop.

RDA broke his foot on purpose? Y'all are too much.

Edit: He already beat Diaz and is a bad match for Diaz, that's why Dana is saying Nate/Lawler might be the best seller.

RDA follows suit saying he'd like the challenge too because he sees the payday ala McGregor/Diaz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom