The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not a Funk Master fan but this is cool - especially helping ma

B94529ED-571C-4C90-A225-3FCA521BA5CB.png

We have seen Izzy get taken down by Jan. You would assume Periera's team would at least focus some attention to takedowns. If it goes the distance in round 5, he should surprise with a shoot and get the takedown.
Dan Hardy agrees with you, he said if anyone uses energy to grapple, it'll more likely be Alex

I don't think spending too much energy on focusing on takedowns or grappling should be a strategy though. More so different looks

I do think using MMA in an MMA match is smart though

Again, Izzy's coaching will have a great game plan they've proven it time and time again. Not claiming to know more than them. If Izzy stands the entire fight I expect hella leg kicks because Alex likes to plant heavy

It’s crazy that she’s the cupcake or cookie lady but Carla is generally disliked. Maybe it’s the style. Maybe she doesn’t fit the “look” folks desire.

It sucks for her that one of her biggest highlights in the media is getting mauled by Joanna. Also I think if she won the belt convincingly from Rose that it would have helped her career but that fight didn't help her nor Rose at all. If she is able to wrestle Zhang to a win, that could help but it wouldn't be the fight that people want to see nor pay for at such a big event. I think Carla needs a TKO but most of her fights leads to decisions.

It sucks for her that one of her biggest highlights in the media is getting mauled by Joanna. Also I think if she won the belt convincingly from Rose that it would have helped her career but that fight didn't help her nor Rose at all. If she is able to wrestle Zhang to a win, that could help but it wouldn't be the fight that people want to see nor pay for at such a big event. I think Carla needs a TKO but most of her fights leads to decisions.
Yeah. UFC low key wants Zhang Weili to win. She has the potential to attract Chinese fans. Rose seems to attract fans. So did Joanna a lil.

Carla can definitely wrestle and GnP. But stand up is definitely her weak area. And when you run into someone who can stuff the takedowns, what’s Plan B? Rosé definitely fumbled that fight. Pat Barry is definitely not in competition for coach of the year.

Having Carla as champ is such a waste lol. It's a complete non interest for me so I can't imagine how uninterested the rest of the world is

If she wins I'll be shocked lol

Izzy's TDD is amazing

I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel each other out and it becomes a point fight on the feet...

super high level strikers usually just looking for each other to make that 1 mistake that may never come.

I hope not, but don't be surprised if you see another cannonaire-esque engagement

especially facing a dood thats slept him already.

Firas gives zero dambs, Izzy not gonna like this :rofl:

“Guys, I find it incredibly strange. Like, for me, I’ve only ever seen… Guys get punched in the chest all the time. I’ve never seen a guy walk in the ring, walk out with an inflamed breast.”

“In my mind, there’s only one reason for this. There’s only one group that has this problem, there’s only one group. What other possibility could there be? People are putting pictures of him in the earlier years, he doesn’t have it, doesn’t have it, then all of a sudden, boom, he’s got it. And for me I have no explanation guys. I have no idea. It’s very suspicious. Very suspicious to me.”

Back
Top Bottom