The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

For the Megan Anderson fans

Apparently her and Sanko used to be close and had a podcast together. Now they’re not

1668197372744.jpeg

Predictions:

Hooker vs Puelles
Edgar vs Guitierrez
Poirier vs Chandler
Esparza vs Zhang
Izzy vs Alex (my bias not letting me choose this one)
Same on the Izzy fight- my mind is telling me Izzy but my heart is telling me Alex. I had absolute confidence in Usman vs Edwards in their last fight and we see how that went.

Do you think it makes it to the final bell?

For the Megan Anderson fans

Apparently her and Sanko used to be close and had a podcast together. Now they’re not

1668197372744.jpeg

I'm also kinda of a Sanko fan as well :lol:

Predictions for tomorrow.
I don't really know who Hooker is fighting so I won't choose that

Frankie (hope he gets sent off with a win)
Diamond
Weili
Izzy

Breh, Alex looks like a giant lmao

Izzy going up against someone his own size and reach and will for sure weigh less in the cage

Izzy sounded very normal and hydrated in his interview right after he weighed in

I'm hyped as hell

Same on the Izzy fight- my mind is telling me Izzy but my heart is telling me Alex. I had absolute confidence in Usman vs Edwards in their last fight and we see how that went.

Depends on who wins. If it goes to the final bell, odds are Izzy won. If there’s a ko, odds are Alex win imo

Edgar vs Guitierrez
Poirier vs Chandler
Esparza vs Zhang

I’m probably taking these 3 and Izzy.

I think Chandler wants a win more than put on a good show, and will try and use his athleticism to win.

If he stands with Dustin, he’ll probably lose imo

Predictions:

Hooker vs Puelles
Edgar vs Guitierrez
Poirier vs Chandler
Esparza vs Zhang
Agree with all except chandler

I’m saying with my degenerate gambling Aside

Imo poirer ends chandler mid round 2

And yeah I think Alex KOs Izzy , I think Alex will be able to close the distance and get a left hook at the right time and put him to sleep

I can't remember the last time Izzy didn't have a significant reach and height advantage in the middleweight division. I think Alex could end it early, despite the confidence Izzy is showing during all the media appearances I don't see how that KO doesn't mess with your head and make him hesitant

Nah Alex coming out on the Amazon tribal tip was cold AF.

Izzy my guy but expecting him to get washed tbh.
That was pretty cool. Hopefully, Alex getting a bag for the fight.
I can't remember the last time Izzy didn't have a significant reach and height advantage in the middleweight division. I think Alex could end it early, despite the confidence Izzy is showing during all the media appearances I don't see how that KO doesn't mess with your head and make him hesitant
In the embedded episode six, Alex looked like he was towering. Haven’t looked at the reach. But it’s going to be an interesting fight. It’s wild someone 3-0 in MMA got us thinking he can capture the belt. Decent promotion.

I'm also kinda of a Sanko fan as well
I just don’t like how Sanko has been stealing Megan Olivia’s thunder. But Sanko looks better than Anderson imo even though she looks like a blonde Katy Perry.

I like want a shake up in the middle weight division but just hate how Pereira got there so fast. If Alex loses though, I can’t wait to see him fight the other top ranked fighters that he skipped over.

I like Sanko more than Olivia. Sanko is a former fighter and probably can assume more roles in the company (interviewer, host, commentator, etc).

I like Izzy’s dominance. It’s not his fault the division has been middling for a while. Alex was a good injection into the talent pool but I agree he literally got the title shot because of the history not meritocracy.

Last edited:
That was pretty cool. Hopefully, Alex getting a bag for the fight.

In the embedded episode six, Alex looked like he was towering. Haven’t looked at the reach. But it’s going to be an interesting fight. It’s wild someone 3-0 in MMA got us thinking he can capture the belt. Decent promotion.

I was shocked, Izzy has an inch on the reach

All bums but Costa.. LOL

Izzy could definitely KO/TKO Alex in the later rounds. Could see a scenario with Izzy dragging Alex to deep waters and a gassed Alex trying to force the action gets caught.

Izzy going to KO Alex, book it. Laugh at me later if Im wrong :lol:

Got a long shot parlay with Izzy but KO/Zhang by Sub lolll

Back
Top Bottom