The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

RyZwaWQ9QXBp

Not the Spider

Silva’s output was minimal after RD 5 then Jake knock him down in the last round. Really tho he beat him fair and square. Didnt they have a bet if Jake beats him?

Silva’s output was minimal after RD 5 then Jake knock him down in the last round. Really tho he beat him fair and square. Didnt they have a bet if Jake beats him?
Yeah if Jake won he becomes a partner with him in some fighter pay and benefits organization. Like a Union or something

Forgot to mention the Nate Diaz angle from last night

Seems like Paul is really pushing for it now that Diaz was in town all week for his teammate

And they brawled in the back too

I would say it’s the perfect next opponent except Diaz is way smaller than Paul. Doesn’t seem like a fair fight in that way but everything else makes sense

Interesting. Reading Jed meshew and caposas reaction: they both strongly felt that Anderson was controlling the fight and he gave the fight away. Said Paul didn’t do much of anything outside the knockdown

Not sure I agree with that at all. Sure, Anderson was making him whiff on shots but that’s not exactly a sign of anything. I’ve rarely seen andersons face bloodied and eyes swollen but he looked battered.. those werent all from head clashes either

Paul was the much busier fighter and outjabbed Anderson which was shocking. He def did damage to andersons face

Anderson def hit him with clean shots on the inside but he didn’t have enough output and was getting touched all fight

Wonder how much Anderson got paid to take a dive, I mean take the fight.

Would actually pay to see a Diaz/Paul fight bc I know Nate ain’t goin for that bs tho.

I would be more entertained by the build up to a Paul/Diaz fight than the actual fight itself. If it was mma instead of boxing, then I’d actually be interested in the fight.

No leg kicks or wrestling for a Nate Diaz fight? Sign me up!!

Sadly Nate is smaller and the Paul boy has been dedicated to boxing for four years. Nate doesn’t have power in his fists but it could be a decent scrap and entertaining in the build up. Plus he gets a nice bag.

I see that Paul is calling out Diaz now and I firmly believe that Diaz shouldn't be competing in any form of fighting anymore. I refuse to take Paul seriously as a boxer until he fights (guess what)... a boxer. At this point get you somebody that is your weight and actually trains to box, then I'll give the credit. Going the distance with a 50 year old is kinda cringey to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom