The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

What’s the point of deron Winn lol

Coming in I thought he was gonna be this dominant wrestler lmao

He’s trash as hell and tiny af
To put it bluntly the man's fat. If he took it serious and dropped down to a healthy 170 he would be a real threat. His size should not be fighting at MW.

I don’t think Winn is all that greatly skilled at anything in particular

Don’t see him giving any of the contenders at 170 any problems

This Silva chick is using a lot lateral movement and backpedaling all over the cage and potshotting of her opponent, but she’s doing absolutely NOTHING to try to finish the fight or really hurt the other fighter.

At least not on the feet.

…not a fan.

**** Tony Kelley

Yanez 8)8)

Give him a battle tested vet now to keep his development going. Someone like Jimmie Rivera will answer a lot of questions in where Yanez stands right now. Or maybe an Assuncao just to get him in the rankings already but Rivera is a much tougher fight imo.

**** Tony Kelley

Yanez 8)8)

Give him a battle tested vet now to keep his development going. Someone like Jimmie Rivera will answer a lot of questions in where Yanez stands right now. Or maybe an Assuncao just to get him in the rankings already but Rivera is a much tougher fight imo.
Rivera got cut unfortunately but that would have been a solid matchup

Assuncao would be a good vet test

Otherwise give me any of: Ricky Simon, Casey Kenney, Cody Stamman or Paiva

All these dudes right on the edge of being ranked. Said there. Kyler Philips there

Refs trying to watch somebody die tonight.

Buckley landed a head kick while his opponent was down.

Back
Top Bottom