The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bruh first fight I’m watching Jiri and somehow I was convinced this dude was a deadly striker. Man’s look so trash :lol:

Izzy would take advantage with the mistakes jiri makes but he better be strong enough to hold him off

Like I said big mistake by Glover going to the ground in the 5th when he was rocking dude ....

If he would of have stayed up or not tKe those risk he would of have won the decision.

Jiri only hope was a finished and he got it with 40 secs lef. Crazy.

Jiri :smokin :smokin

My man is must see TV. Brings straight chaos everytime he steps in the cage. The 205 Tony Ferguson. Don't know how long his reign will be but I could see him beating a lot of the contenders for as long as his chin will hold. His pace, durability, and heart is crazy. Nobody survives Glover in mount and he did it at least 4x tonight.

That was a top 5 fight of all time imo. Every round was a Rollercoaster with multiple close finishes. Glover should hang it up now. He definitely left a piece of himself in there after this war. At 42 it'll only be downhill from here.

Like I said big mistake by Glover going to the ground in the 5th when he was rocking dude ....

If he would of have stayed up or not tKe those risk he would of have won the decision.

Jiri only hope was a finished and he got it with 40 secs lef. Crazy.
I dont mind the takedown at all. Glover was gassed out too. And it's not like he reversed it right away and got the choke. Glover sat him down a little under 2 mins left and was able to get mount. I dont see anyone else being able to cause that scramble off their back let alone have the energy to finish it and capitalize with 90 seconds left.

Back
Top Bottom