The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I don’t think Colby comes back this year, and I think Belal has a hard time finding an opponent unless khamzat decides to fight him if Leon/Usman happens

Didn’t even realize askar had another fight lined up. I don’t think his stock went too far down after the Kai loss, I think he’s gonna learn a lot from it and expand his game

Sucks he’s out

I thought Khamzat Covington would be the fight to make next, but I also understand wanting to maybe get at least 2 more fights before Usman for Khamzat. Whereas if he beats Colby there’s only one dude left to fight for him.

If khamzat fights in October on Abu Dhabi card there’s no way Usman not next if he wins

That MVP Mike Perry fight is random as hell

The KO shown in the first fight of the clip was quite ridiculous, fighter was already out when he fell to the canvas and got hit with unnecessary punches. Took the ref long enough to intervene.

It’s an unfortunate ugly part of the sport imo. The onus is mostly on the ref in those situations, but I respect when a fighter has the awareness in the moment to understand when he’s put someone’s lights out and doesn’t need the ref to intervene.

Last edited:
I'm in for that MVP vs Platinum BKFC fight. I don't think MVP just walks over him as its a straight hands fight and Perry has a few bouts in BKFC already. Will be interesting to see if BKFC loans any of their fighters to Bellator for one offs.

The confidence is Oozing from Jiri all kinds. Doubt does not exist in him and he doesn't even need to verbalize it.

Tough match-up on paper for my guy Jiri but hoping he pulls it off. Man's going to make the division must see TV as champion.

I put it on for background while I was doing something and got sucked in. Def was an amazing interview and makes you want to hear more in his book.
100%

Dude lives a dangerous and amazing life. Military, MMA, whatever you want to call what he does today, Kennedy is living his best life.

Back
Top Bottom