The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The fame is frying him. Look innocent until proven guilty but where there's smoke there's fire. Can you imagine a women turning down his advances when he's in one of his fits?
Ugh (looks at his past accusations).

Hedonist. Narcissist. Pugilist. Sociopath. Who knows what else.

If Dee gets fed up, I'm sure European/Irish law will allow her to at least leave the situation a millionaire.

It's time for Conor to go full Hollywood with his career, I don't know what other options he has at this point because he his title chances are done

Didn't realize it's been only about a year since Cejudo's last fight

Why does it feel like he's been gone for years
Wasn’t his last fight in May 2020? I’ll give him credit for keeping his “retirement” low profile. Hopefully Francis and Jon’s retirements aren’t that long. Jon hasn’t fought in more than a year.

And anyone who doesn’t think Conor won’t get gifted title shots like Faber, Aldo or Chael is foolish. Rankings aren’t real.

Conor will absolutely get gifted a title shot if Dustin wins the belt.

already calling it next summer they’ll build up his return to fight Dustin again.

Conor will absolutely get gifted a title shot if Dustin wins the belt.

already calling it next summer they’ll build up his return to fight Dustin again.
Yep they'll dub it something like "unfinished business" saying that Dustin didn't truly win, Conor just needed time to recover, the third fight was inconclusive, etc.

In all seriousness Dustin has one of the most impressive resumes in UFC history as he didn't just fight lots of guys who clearly weren't top level like Cerrone did. He was on a tear after the first Conor fight. Still kind of nuts he has the loss to MJ who he got into a firefight with and got caught.

No chill

Screenshot_20210713-065039_Samsung Internet.jpg

irish crackhead is threatening dustin’s kid now?
**** that guy. dunno how anyone can still be a fan of that trash.

Khabib still talking about him too. Like I said it’s only a matter of time before something really bad happens to conor outside the cage

Like on some Tupac and Biggie ish? Or on some Tyson ish?

We acting like Tyson didn’t say and do flagrant things to Evander Holyfield. Dude eventually calmed Down.

There wasn't any social media during Tyson's era. Just imagine you're Dustin waking up to hundreds of texts, @'s on social media, DM's, etc. about this scumbag threatening your infant child's life.

Plus it’s Tyson. He was a heavyweight, had an aura

Conor ain’t got that. He’s an average sized human who the the world has seen been beat down several times

Plus with social media these days it’s easier for some deranged fan or person to see all this **** and retaliate

Plus it’s Tyson. He was a heavyweight, had an aura

Conor ain’t got that. He’s an average sized human who the the world has seen been beat down several times

Plus with social media these days it’s easier for some deranged fan or person to see all this **** and retaliate
At one point, Conor was knocking out everyone. The "idea" of him being a better FW than LW wasn't there. Or that styles make fights. And the way he could predict the way a fight would end.

We "forget" the chemistry that led to Conor fandom eg humor, style, predictions (like Ali), and flashy KOs.

As far as Mike, he lost his aura when he fought a legitimate CW lol (fighting at HW). Maybe it's something similar. He went to jail almost EXACTLY like Conor. Out of control. Conor just has happened to avoid the jail hammer, sadly.

One good punch will usually bring you to your senses. Conor just hasn't gotten it yet. Dustin isn't out here giving him the same medicine. Neither did Khabib.

I do agree with you regarding the social media portion and clout chasing. Just the number of rappers dying now a days compared to back then.

I’m ready for this Islam fight. Moises is no joke- this gonna be good

If Islam can get this W, he’s prob one or two fights away merit wise for a title shot

Only a matter of time before he gets that belt
I feel like no one is talking about this. It's like GoT when the zombie horde were moving to the seven kingdoms.

The Moises fight will be telling. All this Irish chitter chatter will disappear. And I doubt the Irish fella will try to challenge Islam.

I feel like no one is talking about this. It's like GoT when the zombie horde were moving to the seven kingdoms.

The Moises fight will be telling. All this Irish chitter chatter will disappear. And I doubt the Irish fella will try to challenge Islam.
Can you imagine Islam vs Dustin? Jesus

I would love to see Islam vs Benny or Justin as well

Charles got a lot of heat coming for him

Can you imagine Islam vs Dustin? Jesus

I would love to see Islam vs Benny or Justin as well

Charles got a lot of heat coming for him
I posted a few pages back. UFC does a ish job of promoting their stars. Islam at 155. Askarov at 125. Merab at 135. Allen at 145. Edwards at 170. Etc.

Charles got a difficult road. Dustin. Justin. Islam. RDA as a dark horse.

Back
Top Bottom