The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Great stylistic matchup. Been a long layoff for Gregor too since the Lee KO.

If Brad can come out on top here he will be a real problem in the division. Ufc have given him the hardest matchups and he's managed to shine. Anyone that wants to learn some solid striking basics go check out his youtube Channel (Brad Quake Riddell) I use alot of his stuff.

If he ever posts 500 pound bench presses and 600 pound squats and does 40 pull ups. I know he’s ready and the new Black Beast.

phew another KO

and the main card starts heavy middle heavy.
cte-cte-everywhere.jpg

No doubt That choke was deep but Arlovski tapped quick as ****. Didn't even try and reach for the hands or defend at all.

Yeah. Fighters are going to keep fighting unless the referee stops them. Can’t leave it to chance, especially in a “sport” where zany things can happen.

Lewis is such a frustrating fighter. 12 UFC stoppage. The record in the division. But he definitely seemed outclassed by Blaydes upon until he stopped him. It’s happen multiple times. Maybe it’s the old rope a dope. Something he learned under the tutelage of Foreman (who suffered a humiliating loss due to it). I like a Lewis vs Francis II for CTE Championship of the World. It against Stipe? Stipe going to take him down. He saw the blueprint with DC.

MOST HEAVYWEIGHT WINS - UFC History
19 - Andrei Arlovski
16 - Frank Mir
16 - Derrick Lewis
15 - Junior Dos Santos
14 - Stipe Miocic

It literally makes no sense lol. BB deserves a title shot if he ends Overeem since the winner of Lewis/Blaydes wasn’t getting a title shot thanks to JBJ. Also, Blaydes always comes short in those big fights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom