The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Ed Boon, “Johnny Cage Wins”

Fatality

Sad truth is that’s Derrick Lewis. He’s literally the One Punch Man.
It makes no sense how such a flat footed fighter has almost won the most HW fights behind Arloski.

that moaning after the ko :sick: can we get jon on the mat stiffened up like this before the year is out please? :lol:

Colby felt his chances were “better” with Burns than Edwards.

At least we finally have traction in the division and the top five are starting to fight. Sucks for WB. It’s like everyone is just trying to shut him out. The nightmare matchup.

Colby felt his chances were “better” with Burns than Edwards.

At least we finally have traction in the division and the top five are starting to fight. Sucks for WB. It’s like everyone is just trying to shut him out. The nightmare matchup.
i believe wb ****** up his knee against neal so he might be sidelined for a minute.

Colby vs burns is nonsenical... like real dumb

Colby beats the guy usman jus put down 3 times in 2 rds and tko'd he gets to fight Usman?

Burns fights the number 1 contender so if he wins he gets another shot alrdy? And if he loses then what? Back to 55?

Seems like they just wanna round robin.

Colby vs burns is nonsenical... like real dumb

Colby beats the guy usman jus put down 3 times in 2 rds and tko'd he gets to fight Usman?

Burns fights the number 1 contender so if he wins he gets another shot alrdy? And if he loses then what? Back to 55?

Seems like they just wanna round robin.
Yeah honestly I don’t really get colby v burns right now lol

Sort of MMA related but Oklahoma football player gets beat up by a MMA fighter. No that I am a fighter but this is my biggest fear now that the one person you want to fight with is an actual MMA fighter.

So rather than have a new contender possibly get beat by Gaethje, they give Tony the call.

Will be legit rooting for Tony to wash Chandler, although I highly doubt it happens at this point

So rather than have a new contender possibly get beat by Gaethje, they give Tony the call.

Will be legit rooting for Tony to wash Chandler, although I highly doubt it happens at this point

My guess is Gaethje turned down the Chandler fight. It seemed like Hooker was only top guy who accepted Chandler fight initially. I'm also hoping Tony gives us at least one more good performance and finishes Chandler and derails his hype train.

looks like they are probably suing
had to have surgery on eye

This is why if you get into a fight and you see someone recording it you take their phone and smash it. It’ll make one night ruin your life

My guess is Gaethje turned down the Chandler fight. It seemed like Hooker was only top guy who accepted Chandler fight initially. I'm also hoping Tony gives us at least one more good performance and finishes Chandler and derails his hype train.

I will be going in rooting for tony but after his last two fights :smh:

Back
Top Bottom