The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Usman would take the Diaz fight. It’s just up to the UFC to figure out the suspension of disbelief in him earning a title shot lol.

WB is a new matchup. Colby is the closest to challenge Usman. Masvidal presents a big pay day. Edwards probably the legit contender.

Jorge gets a shot because Dana wants those Florida views :lol: said it before and I’ll say it again, that knee to the face knock out saved jorges career. Since then he won a fake belt and then got destroyed

Usman litterally closes his eye when he gets stung. When he knows its gunna land clean he jus flat out closes em. Protects them i guess but ive seen it now a half dozen times. He will not actually be rocked but look like it cuz his eyes are closed and hes litterally shaking it off. Im not sure Gilbert actually hurt him... he landed cleannnn to the temple and Usmams equilibrium wasnt affected. The force of the shot throw him off balance . He caught himself and was 100% back in it

I really do think at this point Usman will only finish Colby quicker
What has Colby done since? Beat the worst version of 2 years washed woodly? Dana ain’t plugging that political BS right now anyway. He most likely wants to distance himself from all that right now. Without that gimmick nobody is talking about Colby

Colby played himself. Highly inflated sense of self worth... now hes locked under contract without a dancing partner if Usman decides otherwise. Man gunna be 35 soon with a really unimpressive resume and few prospects.

Prolly had a great time on Don Jrs bus with...

images (2).jpeg

Colby played himself. Highly inflated sense of self worth... now hes locked under contract without a dancing partner if Usman decides otherwise. Man gunna be 35 soon with a really unimpressive resume and few prospects.

images (2).jpeg
Usman should never fight him again just off the **** you value. Colby played the racist character and can now pay for it. Wear the hat of a complete loser by himself

Last edited:
I bet Dana texts him from time to time... "hey its your uncle fester, jus making sure you had lunch money for the week" lmao

Colby is lame af and idk what happens with his shtick now that the POS is out of office but his performance against Usman looks more impressive now. Usman is really ******* good. And Colby was arguably winning going into the 5th round. He might be Usman’s toughest matchup in that division.

Usman will wash Masdival even more so if that’s next. Put the bankroll on it.

when you look at Colbys resume. its super meh.

stun gun, maia, lawler? he shouldnt have been fighting for a belt. he needs to fight Leon or Wonderboy imho. had Usman grappled and not stood with him to make a point hed really have nothing on his resume. USADA version of RDA is just a guy

I dont believe that. I think wonderboy and Leon both pick him apart without getting taken down. And i think Burns subs him or KOs him.

I’m not a fan of the Schtick. But the number of strikes Colby threw up against Lawler. Or how he hung with Usman until the fifth (we still don’t know how the judges would’ve went if it went to decision). Or how he smoked Woodley.

I’d actually give Colby the edge against all of the top five outside of Usman.
WB is the only outlier since they haven’t given him a major fight in the last few years.

Colby is lame af and idk what happens with his shtick now that the POS is out of office but his performance against Usman looks more impressive now. Usman is really ****ing good. And Colby was arguably winning going into the 5th round. He might be Usman’s toughest matchup in that division.

Usman will wash Masdival even more so if that’s next. Put the bankroll on it.
He was NOT arguably winning :lol:

“Gave usman a war until.....” pretty much sums up all fights until someone pulls away. I don’t give maga boy any respect in and out the ring.

Usman/Colby was dead even heading into the 5th, 1 judge had it 3-1 Usman, 1 had it 3-1 Colby and 1 had it 2-2.

I get the MAGA schtick is obnoxious, but Colby is elite and can definitely beat Usman.

images (2).jpeg

Got dem pepperoni‘s :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom