The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

This dude has had about 4 “meetings” with Khabib since October...

Give it a rest.

It’s a crime if Dustin’s next fight isn’t for the belt.

I find it annoying dana wont let him retire...

like bro, hes good why u keep trying? He’s literally 29-0 with a perfect MMA career.

Let that man REST.

Yea I doubt Khabib comes back unless its under his terms and is the right fight. It already looks like GSP fight isn't getting made so if they do Conor-Dustin 3 and Conor wins Dana will be backing up the Brinks truck but Khabib is just different than most these other fighters, if he doesn't want to fight then no amount of money will make a difference. Perhaps Dana finally does a cross promo with Khabib's MMA org lol.

Khabib already said recently to a Russian media outlet that he thinks Dustin should be champ right now and neither fighter impressed him to come back. Khabib probably just wants his fight promotion to be on fight pass :lol:

Dana going to spin it again and say he didn't say no, but he also ain't say yes. Man's turned in to the crazy ex always trynna meet for some coffee.

I keep switching between usman and burns lol. I can’t doubt usman he’s a machine

But burns seems so dam confident and the fact that they know each other so well

if usman wins, f the khabib GSP fight id love to see usman v gsp

Folks like TJ, Cody, Francis...can definitely tell who JRE likes in the sport.

I got Usman right now. But it seems like a narrow edge.

Fight has to be off, Green collapsed backstage the report says. https://www.mmamania.com/2021/2/12/...eopardy-after-fighter-collapses-backstage-mma

Wikipedia tried to get cute and say Yancy stepped in lol. Not sure how long it will show but see for yourself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_258

I like the fact that Dana said he collapsed, but also did not say the fight was off and that they were trying to work on getting him hydrated. Dana trying to have these guys fight no matter what.

Usman, the most underappreciated champion. Never turns down a fight, even during his rise through the ranks. Then literally going through every single next up contender as champ. Crazy that Colby's the only one who has made him fight different from his game plan. But even then, he was dictating the pace of the action.

Damn khamzat n Garbrandt both say they were days/weeks when they thought they were gunna die from Covid... they both been goin thru it for months. Dana stillllll downplaying it. Took him all interview to say his health was the important thing.

Back
Top Bottom