The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah I mean my guy undefeated in 11 UFC fights, 28 total.....i think he might have lost 2-3 rounds at most

he was just talking about retiring before the poirer fight and claiming he has nothing to prove so I mean I ain’t repeating nothing that didn’t already come out of his mouth so......

the ferg fight is interesting but I mean who really picking tony to beat him? Maybe a few.

Both can be true

1. Khabib can retire and still be the LW Goat. His main competition is BJ, Frankie and Tony but I give Khabib the edge on Tony because Khabib has never lost

2. Khabib still has a lot to prove, namely beating Tony. They're both in their primes and have no reason not to fight. Because if Tony wins then he becomes the LW Goat

goat discussions in a 30 year old sport always sounds unbelievably silly to me either way. :lol:

goat discussions in a 30 year old sport always sounds unbelievably silly to me either way. :lol:
Well, I mean we can only judge what's went down. I don't think it's that silly to have the convo in MMA

To your point though, there's definitely different eras in that since the sport is so relatively young, the growth from one era to the other is exponential

yeah your right. that fight needs to happen, this might be MMA's may/pac

will it ever happen tho jesus christ
At this point I've accepted that even if they do fight, it might be when they're out of their primes like you said with Mac/Floyd

Sad but since we've been let down so many times my expectations weren't high at all

word

anderson/gsp come to mind too

looking back now years removed, I really think andy/his management was ducking that fight.

Should have happened.....at least 2 times

EU9sNlvVAAEWgK-

Francis has knocked out 3 guys in a row and he's headlining the undercard.

Alright.

Also, I find it comical that Khabib's cousin is on this card but Khabib is at home on his couch.

Hardy really risking it all. Mans really bout to go in there on a 12 fight card with asthma :smh:

Hope they actually do test the fighters and all workers involved for the event if it goes through.

Dana White tells TMZ Sports he's this close to closing a deal to host UFC fights on a private island -- where he would fly in fighters on private planes.

YES, THIS IS REAL!!!

The UFC boss tells us he's laser-focused on keeping the business alive during the COVID-19 pandemic -- starting with UFC 249 on April 18.

White says the location for that event is still top secret -- though he's locked up the mystery venue where it will take place for 2 months and plans on pumping out fights every week.

But after that, White says he's planning to move the octagon to the island -- where he will set up shop and host fights involving massive international fighters.

White says the deal for Fight Island isn't done yet -- but it's very close. And no, we don't know what part of the world it's in.

Last edited:
The consensus suggests Rose will get revenge. AmI the only one who has a strange feeling that Andrade will beat Rose again?

Wtf? Smith questioning his whole **** now

UFC light heavyweight Anthony Smith said he got into a vicious brawl with a home intruder on early Sunday morning in what he calls “one of the toughest fights” of his life.

“I’m not lying when I said it was one of the toughest fights I’ve had in my whole life. I went into that fight ready to die. Nobody smart breaks into a house in the middle of the night unarmed. When they break in at night, it’s to hurt people,” Smith said.

“No normal human is able to fight like that. I’m by no means the baddest dude on the planet. But he’s a regular Joe and I had a hard time dealing with him. And he took everything that I gave him. Every punch, every knee, every elbow. He took every single one of them and kept fighting me.”

“You always just think you’re such a badass. I just don’t feel like one. I feel insufficient a little bit. I didn’t know it was possible to be that terrified,” Smith said.

First thing popped in my head was Chappelles joke off his Netflix special. Them crack heads ain't no joke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom