The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wasnt the full fight card suppose to be announced today too?

I'll believe it once it happens on the 18th. I still don't think it happens. ****s changing by the day around the country. There are already some reservations putting strict restrictions on people coming in.

And LOL at adding the interim title, when Khabib will be back by fall.

As for the fight, I think Tony pulls it out. Hope the odds arent too heavily favored for him. Gaethje going to put him down, rush in and Tony chokes him out. :lol:

That’s a good question - with many countries having travel bans for the time being, assume he can do other cards with JUST fighters who are currently in the US.
Kind of my thinking as well. The UFC brass seems bent on putting together cards by almost any means, sounds like they are already trying to book fights for the next couple fight nights and 250. If they find a decent arena I wonder if that is the venue they'll use for the foreseeable future.

Another interesting question - where does this leave Conor?
They strip Khabib and have Tony/Conor for the belt in July for IFW, joking but as dumb as that sounds who knows. Or even more ridiculous, Tony is stripped of his IC belt again and they make Conor/Khabib rematch this fall.

Another interesting question - where does this leave Conor?

I think this hurts Conor, he really will not be back for at least a year while he waits for khabib rematch.

Unless he takes the masvidal fight in July before they sign the agreement with usman

I’m pretty sure conor becomes the #1 challenger

tony and justin fight for interim, looser takes a step back from the title picture

winner fights khabib to unify

conor gets the first crack at the unified champion

or they make the loser of this interim fight mcgregor for the #1 contender for the unified belt

either way, conor is right there

I think this hurts Conor, he really will not be back for at least a year while he waits for khabib rematch.

Unless he takes the masvidal fight in July before they sign the agreement with usman

This is my thought process as well - will be interesting to watch

What if Ferguson vs Gaethje ends in a draw? We can go back to original plans in a few months.

Khabib vs Ferguson
McGregor vs Gaethje

Id be in favor for kahbib just to retire and go to HOF, nothing left for this dood to prove.

The khabib show ain’t really all that exciting anyways.

he can be the LW goat I got no qualms with that, I’m just tryna see a new, more exciting champion at 55.

What if Ferguson vs Gaethje ends in a draw? We can go back to original plans in a few months.

Khabib vs Ferguson
McGregor vs Gaethje

This fight is not going the distance, there will be blood

Khabib and Tony have to fight before Khabib can step away. Khabib knows this

Id be in favor for kahbib just to retire and go to HOF, nothing left for this dood to prove.

The khabib show ain’t really all that exciting anyways.

he can be the LW goat I got no qualms with that, I’m just tryna see a new, more exciting champion at 55.
so after only two defenses he's the LW goat with nothing more to prove? i guess.

Back
Top Bottom