The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Olympian Kayla Harrison will be fighting tonight on ESPN2 she has been wrecking everyone. She's going to fight 155 :wow:

PFL was decent season, looks like they will be the little brother to the UFC on ESPN

It's not very good yet but much better than Ronda's whole career. Harrison would destroy even a prime Ronda imo, but yeah Nunes would kill her right now

Give her a few years and maybe it'll be competitive. Harrison looks like she walks around quite heavy

Ugly fight. Harrison showed good ground defense to get out of two bad positions. Very underwhelming though even with it being her 4th fight

Back to the drawing board

PFL on free espn 2 tonight. Will be watching

Also I really want to see Jordan Burroughs in mma, it’s a shame he’s already 30. Hell, even at this age he could make a run later in life but I don’t know that he wants to do this

He said on Ariel’s show he’s not going to have a MMA career. He will have 1 MMA fight.

Yeah that’s why I was saying I don’t know if he wants it but once he gets into the training and if he won maybe he could change his mind

Bellator card this weekend is one of their better ones. Great to see McKee get a step up. With a W here he should be in line for a shot at pitbull or the very least one fight away.

Bellator card this weekend is one of their better ones. Great to see McKee get a step up. With a W here he should be in line for a shot at pitbull or the very least one fight away.
He and pitbull were throwing some heat at each other in the press conference. Pitbull sounded like he was ready to throw down right there lol

Would like that fight next for sure

So for the PPV you have to subscribe to ESPN+ but then just purchase the event anyway? Is that how it works now?

So for the PPV you have to subscribe to ESPN+ but then just purchase the event anyway? Is that how it works now?
Yup. You have to subscribe first. There are now two paywalls

Espn is supposedly paying the ufc upfront for every ppv card to make up for the less buys. So the company probably isn’t suffering money wise, they could even be making more who knows

The fighters who get ppv shares are obviously impacted though, remains to be seen just how much. The base pay should def take a jump to offset this change

The guy Hager is fighting, TJ Jones is a whopping 1-1 in MMA, and looks like a homeless Roy Nelson. Guy is a meat plant worker outside of fighting lol.

I know Coker likes bringing in guys with names to fight cans but c'mon son.

Back
Top Bottom