The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If BJ Penn loses, he should retire.

Looking forward to the Rose fight but I feel like she’s going to get KO’d in the first round.

I knew it. They're going to fight again if things fall into place

“It’s all I want,” Cormier said of a third fight with Jones. “I think when I fight Jones, I feel most complete when I’m preparing for competition against that guy.”

DC not making 205. IF he does he will be too depleted to recover in time. Needs to leave 205 alone but I understand what he’s thinking.

Wow Jordan Burroughs ANNIHILATED Ben Doughboy Askren.... 11-0 tech with one of the meanest double legs I've ever seen.

Jorge at home Birdman hand rubbing

Looks like ufc brass hoping the Brazilian buy out this 237 card. Not much interest from me besides the Aldo fight. I’ve honestly fell off on watching since the move to ESPN.

Looks like ufc brass hoping the Brazilian buy out this 237 card. Not much interest from me besides the Aldo fight. I’ve honestly fell off on watching since the move to ESPN.

I haven’t watched a thing since it moved there - but also summer is here so more travel/ events play a part.

ufc kinda sucks now with espn. fight nights are supposed to always be free but now they give us a free one once in a while and the rest on that espn+ garbage.

ufc kinda sucks now with espn. fight nights are supposed to always be free but now they give us a free one once in a while and the rest on that espn+ garbage.

tenor-1.gif

I like it on ESPN but maybe i'm in the minority.

Only interested in the Aldo fight but also somewhat interested in the Thug Rose vs Jessica fight. Think Jessica will destroy her.

Andrade is a tank. Rose doesn’t have the takedown defense joanna has or the volume of punches. She has shown she can knock someone out so she needs to land clean.

^^^^^I agree. She’s only TKO’d one person in her career. Everyone else she submitted or went to a decision and I just don’t think she can do that to Jessica.

Report says he just picked the girl up and carried her into another room, she got scared because of what he’s capable of and called the police, and that cops said she had no visible marks or injuries.

He got a history and he gotta avoid these situations entirely, but that kinda seems like a non-story at the moment.

Looks like he got hit under his right eye or maybe his cheek is just always that swollen.

Back
Top Bottom