The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

My guy was in WAY over his head.

Claiming Jon ******* Jones is reliant on his brothers for protection from some journeyman? :lol:

Do not hold him back hahaha.

Did not see that Cowboy-Tony fight getting booked that soon. UFC 238 def needed a shot in the arm but I'd like to see this one be a 5 rounder. Should be a good scrap though.

Cerrone is an animal.

Seems like he’s fought at least 3x a year ever since he’s been around.

Guy fought 5x back in 2011, :lol:

I’m expecting Tony to get caught like he always does in every fight and then finding a way to finish him, tho.

Conor getting left behind, no one trippin really off the red panty night no more....

Nate aint fighting ANYONE not named conor, why? If he loses it jeopardizes his trilogy with mcgoat......

You do Nate x Conor III....absolutely STACK the card, throw jones in there, throw Stylebender in there, throw Gathje in there, Nunes and boom you got the HIGHEST selling PPV ever right there....nate and conor ride off into the sunset with with them pockets lined and we move on from the mcgregor era.

Reactions: OTG
It could be that ESPN's new deal doesn't have the UFC as desperate. Brock not getting what he wanted is the first potential example of this

I just don't want Conor screwing Dustin :smh: Lowkey worried until that fight is officially signed

Conor getting left behind, no one trippin really off the red panty night no more....

Nate aint fighting ANYONE not named conor, why? If he loses it jeopardizes his trilogy with mcgoat......

You do Nate x Conor III....absolutely STACK the card, throw jones in there, throw Stylebender in there, throw Gathje in there, Nunes and boom you got the HIGHEST selling PPV ever right there....nate and conor ride off into the sunset with with them pockets lined and we move on from the mcgregor era.
facts... let those goofs have each other while **** gets sorted with the rest of the division

What’s the difference between the pay wall of a cable box then going to a channel to commit another $60 to your bill and paying a la crate for a streaming service and then committing through the app to pay $60?

I think the major hurdle are those who aren’t used to using the internet in this way.

And Cowboy is crazy. If he beats Tony, he deserves a title fight. Props to Tony and Cowboy moving the division along.

What’s the difference between the pay wall of a cable box then going to a channel to commit another $60 to your bill and paying a la crate for a streaming service and then committing through the app to pay $60?

I think the major hurdle are those who aren’t used to using the internet in this way.

And Cowboy is crazy. If he beats Tony, he deserves a title fight. Props to Tony and Cowboy moving the division along.
I think it's like $5 a month for the subscription, so that's pretty much it

Cable is waaay more established and most people already have it and then you were also able to order the ppvs off ufc.com , the app, and other places. Now you must have ESPN+ and many are opposed to being forced into paying extra even if it's only $5 a month.

Conor is going to sit back and let all the contenders beat each other up
while he rusts on a yacht as the division gets younger, stronger, faster and better >D

sitting out is not in conors favor, yall saw how looked against khalabeeb....the synergy he had with his rhythm and momentum going into the mayweather fight was insane.....then boom he had to start from scratch....this aint the same conor.

Even Jones is still trying to recapture the rhythm he had before the car accident, unlike conor though jones is currently active AF trying to restore that momentum

Lol so the issue is the paradigm switch?

You pay $5 for the ESPN+ service. And when a PPV comes along, you pay for a PPV through the app. The clear issue is the new model. It’s definitely a gamble but eventually this will be the norm.

Anyways, speaking of gamble. Cowboy is holding the cards like a poker game. Hopefully he wins that title shot against Khabib or Dustin.

I’m expecting Tony to get caught like he always does in every fight and then finding a way to finish him, tho.

Tony loses the first then eventually overwhelms Cowboy with the pressure and gets the stoppage. Should be a fun fight for however long it lasts.

while he rusts on a yacht as the division gets younger, stronger, faster and better >D

sitting out is not in conors favor, yall saw how looked against khalabeeb....the synergy he had with his rhythm and momentum going into the mayweather fight was insane.....then boom he had to start from scratch....this aint the same conor.

Even Jones is still trying to recapture the rhythm he had before the car accident, unlike conor though jones is currently active AF trying to restore that momentum
100% agree. This sport waits for no man, especially one that's never defended his belt. Jones is pretty much the only one who's capable

Conor aint good enough to sit out these long stretches and still be able to beat all comers. Couldn't even give Khabib a good scrap and after what's went down with the division I don't think I'd be sad if he never fought again. Where's the intrigue? The mystique has waned immensely

I’m in

80ED49DB-C275-4A8F-92DF-65BA682B05DF.png

Back
Top Bottom