The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Am I the only one in here that thinks Dana strips Khabib, has Tony and Conor fight for the title and Khabib fights the winner?

too much risk for conor. they fine and suspend khabib and probably fight in 6 months. i don't see them slapping him with a year long suspension or anything ridiculous. too much money to be made for everybody. if they really cared for rankings, ferguson should be next in line for title shot

Connor vs Nate 3. Make that happen.

that should be the very last option because that fight will sell regardless if conor comes off a losing streak

How would they go about selling a GSP Conor fight?

Most fans knowing that GSP is an even bigger wresting stud while Conor insults his accent?

How would they go about selling a GSP Conor fight?

Most fans knowing that GSP is an even bigger wresting stud while Conor insults his accent?
i'm sure the morons would still find a way to fall for it again.

I don't see how you can call someone who just beat one of the best fighters in the world then chooses to literally jump into a group of professionally trained fighters a coward

You think he can knock out Usyk or is Usyk going to outbox him for 12 rds?
You know what, I think Bellew can make it hard for Usyk. For some reason, I don't think Bellew is going to respect Usyk. When opponents box with Usyk that is a mistake. Bellew has to make it sloppy in order to throw off Usyk, which I think is part of his plan.

I don't see how you can call someone who just beat one of the best fighters in the world then chooses to literally jump into a group of professionally trained fighters a coward

I think he’s talking about Khabib’s mans who boxed Conor after he popped him on the fence.

Praying they don't match up Tony and Conor before Tony gets the Khabib fight. Tony and maybe Kevin Lee are the only guys I currently see giving Khabib real trouble, but I think Tony leaves himself open too much to be the favorite vs McGregor.

Tony v Khabib needs to be next, there's not many fights I currently want to see more than that. And Conor can fight the loser (or maybe even winner) of Nate v Poirier.

And an immediate rematch of Conor and Khabib would be trash

aD1Ad5B_460s.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
i predict they’ll shaft tferg and go with a rematch. after all the fake outrage about the melee, the UFC will even put footage of it on the promo for the rematch just like they did with the conor bus attack. i bet PPV numbers and all the publicity from the aftermath make it an easy decision.

ufc desperate as ****.. both dudes are injured and shouldn't be back anytime soon.

Last edited:
Conor was able to defend Khabib's first takedown for twice as long as Aldo lasted in there with him :lol:

I wouldn’t mind watching a rematch at 155, but I don’t see Aldo winning. I think he’ll get just as emotional as the first fight and get beat. I would much rather see pettis vs Aldo.

Back
Top Bottom