The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

DC was just an example. I just find it hard that a top tier athlete has never taken a performance enhancer over their career. But I have been wrong before. Khabib not going to crack over Conor’s talk. Glad Conor is back and we don’t have to listen to Gaethje or Lee or any of the other lames on the mic.

Not everybody is cheating. We’re making some flagrant accusations.

That presser was lackluster. Conor wasn’t in top form without the Irish crowd and a foil to talk back and forth with. Khabib was mellow. He’s going to do his talking in the Cage.

Feel like the comments about Khabib dad were unnecessary. Glad he took the high road.

Conor calling out Dana for not having fans as his first comment was hilarious

Conor did about as well as he could to try to get additional ppv buys

Cool that Conor had a serious moment to recognize Dustin’s performances

Ali hopefully gets slapped on camera one day

Khabib gave respect to Conor too. Said he was a good fighter. And he’s beaten people in the top 10 (Diaz, Alvarez, Porier).

Dana should’ve let the people come. Hype the event up. It’s going to be the only one that does decent business all year.

Someone cliff me on Ali and why he’s so hated please
He’s a great businessman, he instigates with fighters and doesn’t mind mixing it up with them

The way he conducts himself is def troll but he doesn’t consider himself a troll if that makes sense

Conor was sort of intimating Khabib and circles shady dealings and connections.

Ali has been accused of being a criminal (possible terrorist) in the past. And he clearly called him a deadbeat dad (who owes $50K in child support).

they really think this does 2.5M buys? it's a nice card and with conor's return but neither guy really hyped this fight
I’m really interested in how many buys this does

Conor did his part but khabib isn’t really wired to participate in a back and forth type setting

they really think this does 2.5M buys? it's a nice card and with conor's return but neither guy really hyped this fight

I found out because I was sitting in an olive garden :lol:

This **** is in two weeks too. Terrible promotion.

I think it's a good thing for khabib that there were no hype crowd for conor. He would've said more and it will give conor something to work with rather than just him doing all the talking.

I really hope we see this fight. Cmon mma gods!

I'd rather hear conor same old **** than listening to Colbys crap that's for sure

I found out because I was sitting in an olive garden :lol:

This **** is in two weeks too. Terrible promotion.
They've legit done zero promotion :rofl:

No dambs given

Whatever it takes to ensure these two guys step into the cage, I'm all for it. History needs this fight

Eh, people say he’s such a great trash talker but it’s because other fighters aren’t great public speakers or even care to trash talk. Then you have guys who try and suck at it.

I remember people on espn saying how he destroyed nate in the war of words but all he had was that stupid balloon animal line while nate ethered him with the joke about playing touch butt with his movement coach.

Eh, people say he’s such a great trash talker but it’s because other fighters aren’t great public speakers or even care to trash talk. Then you have guys who try and suck at it.

I remember people on espn saying how he destroyed nate in the war of words but all he had was that stupid balloon animal line while nate ethered him with the joke about playing touch butt with his movement coach.

Conor had some nice ammo for Nate, for instance when Nate was saying everyone's on steroids and Conor reminded Nate that his pals Shields and Melendez were both caught

Conor is one of the best talkers MMA has ever seen and it has zero to do with his opponents

Back
Top Bottom