The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

None of that matters at all to me except the roid use, and unfortunately I’m thinking many more of our favorite fighters took roids and never got caught

The snitching is so much more pathetic than the cheating to me. There’s a lot of folks in MMA that are on something. Not condoning steroid use but it just is what it is.

But if you willfully do the wrong thing (steroids), and then when you get caught you’re throwing everybody else under the bus to save yourself, that’s a grade A piece of ****. Nobody is putting a gun to anybody’s head telling them to do steroids

Hopefully that snitching thing is not true but if it is, damn what a ******* dirtbag

Would y’all care if he snitched on a supplier? For me that’s different than a fighter or coach

The language in the statute states it could have been a supplier

Would y’all care if he snitched on a supplier? For me that’s different than a fighter or coach

The language in the statute states it could have been a supplier

If you seek out a supplier to get an advantage to win fights and get your money and your fame up, and then throw them under the bus the second things go wrong to save your own *** when you get caught, yeah that's low. Lower than actually selling the roids imo. Can never trust a dude like that.

But that story is still weird because on one hand he's very familiar with suppliers, but then he's also accidentally ingesting steroids? Hell of a coincidence. These are all rumors though so I'll wait until all the info comes out, could be fake news

If you seek out a supplier to get an advantage to win fights and get your money and your fame up, and then throw them under the bus the second things go wrong to save your own *** when you get caught, yeah that's low. Lower than actually selling the roids imo. Can never trust a dude like that.

But that story is still weird because on one hand he's very familiar with suppliers, but then he's also accidentally ingesting steroids? Hell of a coincidence. These are all rumors though so I'll wait until all the info comes out, could be fake news
I would obviously be much more disgusted with him if he ratted on a fellow fighter or coach, that’s pretty much unforgivable

He’d still be a lowlife for snitching on his connect but it’d be to a degree where that wouldn’t phase me. Don’t care about a supplier getting busted

In terms of that pretty much indicting yourself as knowingly taking substances, I’ve already come to the conclusion that he probably knowingly cheated, which again is awful

I agree but we should shame the Rousey > Floyd folks even more LOL

Loooking at brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

LiveSeveralIncatern-size_restricted.gif

None of that matters at all to me except the roid use, and unfortunately I’m thinking many more of our favorite fighters took roids and never got caught

If he’s dumb enough to get caught, then his legacy is tainted to me. I know people always say all the great fighters are taking ped’s, but I still like to believe many but not all of them are.

If he’s dumb enough to get caught, then his legacy is tainted to me. I know people always say all the great fighters are taking ped’s, but I still like to believe many but not all of them are.
If anyone says his legacy is tainted I don’t possibly see how anyone else could argue that

That’s not what I’m discussing here though (I’m not debating his legacy)

I saw greg hardy is set to fight on a fight pass event. :stoneface: :stoneface:

Yea he's fighting in some semi-pro level org against a 1-1 fighter. Wonder how many fights/KO's it takes before they bring him into the octagon? 2-3 would be my guess.

You guys really think any athletes at the highest level aren't taking some type of PEDs? I really believe all athletes of any significance in all the major sports are taking something.

Same here... DC talking like he hasn't touched anything is a little suspicious to me... The amount of beatings these guys bodies take in all sports, you need something to aid in recovery at least a little

Same here... DC talking like he hasn't touched anything is a little suspicious to me... The amount of beatings these guys bodies take in all sports, you need something to aid in recovery at least a little
100%. Their livelihood literally depends on the health and performance of their bodies. It’d be extremely foolish to not take anything, especially when it’s known other athletes take it. You have to stay competitive

Have conference running in the background and they are talking about the start of the UFC lol. Could be a while before this thing actually kicks off.

oh now we pointing the finger at DC :lol: ok
One athlete got popped so they're all using...
No offense to anyone but I've noticed in the pro sports world and the regular joe fitness word, it seems like people will compare what someone looks like or what they can do at a certain age and accuse them of riods. Like "I work out all the time and I don't look like that. Must be using". Or "I can't train that hard at 35. Must be on something". These fighters pull out of fights due to injury all the time. On top of the, like Till said all fighters enter the octagon carrying some kind of injury. If they're on gear to prevent injury then it's clearly not working. Not saying all fighters are clean, but I don't think they're all on gear. I think it is possible to accomplish what fighters like DC has without taking any kind of gear.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom