The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I don't condone snitching in general, but of course he was going to. He has a small window of time to fight at the best of his abilities.

so it wasnt tainted supplements? dude was out there snitching and giving up names?

fighters got to be careful around jones now that he is an usada informant

Yeah that tweet clearly says it’s the first time someone turned evidence on their supplier/accomplice in a MMA infraction.

But WME/Dana happy he’s back. Gus/JBJ is the only option.

if jones gets popped again...

he probably gets the immediate winner of DC/brock (or stipe)

I feel DC on the USADA comments. If this dude outchea pissing hot, and you still testing me more, **** all the way off.

DC in a catch 22. He’s been able to accomplish so much but still in the shadow of Jones.

I wouldn’t agree to a third fight if aggressive testing is involved.

And Uncle Dana will say anything for a cash cow. “Science” More like capitalism. They don’t have stars. JBJ is guaranteed to bring 300K or so. Wouldn’t need him if you promoted other stars like you did him.

Man.... I’ve supported Bones the whole way but snitching no matter the circumstances i can’t **** with. Smh

If he did snitch, which I’d still like more details and more reporters to confirm, if he snitched on a supplier I wouldn’t really care

I recognize his greatness in the the octagon.

Outside the Octagon. He’s of questionable character.
Infidelity
He did a hit and run on a pregnant woman.
He perpatrated a clean, wholesome Christian role model image meanwhile he was doing lines, getting DUIs.
He got caught taking PED multiple times.
Now, he’s ratting on the team.

Not going to judge him when the President ain’t no better. We all just want him to pull a Tiger and put that ish behind him and get back to dominating the sport.

Back
Top Bottom