The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

whats there to be said bout the lightweight division

tony tripped over some wires, nothing he can do. If what's his name had any interest in fighting khabib, we would have heard just like we did edgar

khabib welcomes all comers

I honestly wouldn't have wanted a 6 day notice match up with Conor and Khabib

Only makes room for excuses, if they ever were to fight, I want full camps and no injuries, no reason to ***** when someone loses

Frankie aint no Khabib, Conor is smart enough to know that

I think that Lawler fight changed his life and career. Carlos just don't seem the same, don't have the same essence we're used to seeing

When he got utterly dominated by Maia and then "retired" it's like his heart completely left the sport, he's been fighting a long long time so it's understandable. He may just be worn out at this point

Mackenzie Dern :nerd:
giphy.gif

Didn’t know Mackenzie was Brasilian. Her and John Lineker be having American sounding names.

Didn’t know Mackenzie was Brasilian. Her and John Lineker be having American sounding names.
evidently she forgot too since she didn't pick up an accent/act like she forgot how to speak english until recently :lol:

If you have a chin like Gaethje than I guess eating punches while peppering leg kicks until your opponent can put weight on it thus weakening their punches, works...

Back
Top Bottom