The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I was watching Jorina Baars against cyborg again last week. Baars might be the GOAT female kickboxer but it was still weird to see cyborg get washed like that. Wish we had some striking like that in wmma. Jorina clinches and knees the hell out of people.

I was watching Jorina Baars against cyborg again last week. Baars might be the GOAT female kickboxer but it was still weird to see cyborg get washed like that. Wish we had some striking like that in wmma. Jorina clinches and knees the hell out of people.

If only it were that simple.

Germaine’s kickboxing record is 37-0(14KOs). They made her out to be the second coming of Lucia Rijker (GOAT female striker) in kickboxing and we see how well that transition to MMA went.

Last edited:
We just gonna forget that RDA torched Cowboy?
RDA was promoted terribly during his LW run, I mean he lost his title on freakin fight pass. Pettis was on a Wheaties box and plus most casuals had no idea who RDA was before he beat Pettis.

Also weird that rda didn’t get a rematch for the belt considering his fight with alvarez was back and forth. Or maybe after the loss he thought it was finally time to move up.

Nice to see a main event not fall apart at the last minute in LW.

RDA got knocked out if I recall. There literally is no rhyme or reason to title rematches. See Rose/JJ. TJ/Cody. TJ/Cruz. Aldo/Max.

Dude, Isreal has an 80 inch reach

I'm really hoping he pans out, wouldn't mind seeing some more strikers come up and start making noise

The guy Chandler is fighting looks like a beast. Wonder if he can knock him out and get the win.

RDA was promoted terribly during his LW run, I mean he lost his title on freakin fight pass. Pettis was on a Wheaties box and plus most casuals had no idea who RDA was before he beat Pettis.
Okay, but what does that have to do with ol dudes point about the state of the lightweight division :lol:

Also weird that rda didn’t get a rematch for the belt considering his fight with alvarez was back and forth. Or maybe after the loss he thought it was finally time to move up.
The cut was too much, he said he blacked out during the weight cut for the Alvarez fight. He was really close to not making it to the fight

Wtf, they just said Chandler's opponent has a grappling coach who was Chandler's coach for 19 of his past 21 fights

Wonder what happened there

that fluke *** win against rda led us to the gifted ts for conor and all this ******** we got now.. eddie ****** everything up :lol:

that fluke *** win against rda led us to the gifted ts for conor and all this bull**** we got now.. eddie ****ed everything up :lol:

Ha. Funny enough I agree with it. he beat a terminator rda then put up a pitiful performance in his title defense.

Reactions: OTG
cro cop fights for bellator? It’s where past their prime fighters go. belfort wanted a division like that for the ufc, he should just go over to bellator.

el cucuys run at 155 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

khalabeeb only fought 2, top 10 guys in the UFC so far
I definitely feel Tony's resume is stronger than Khabib's for whatever that's worth

I'm still partial to Pettis' run, he was beating dudes in their primes, not just beating but finishing

Tony's got one of the best runs no doubt about it though

penn’s prime at 155 was entertaining. Destroyed sherk, dominated florian, made joe daddy bleed like a faucet and cry.

Back
Top Bottom