The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I can see Max following up with something along the lines of "at least they had fights to pull out of" (probably throw some humor in there but you get the idea)

Wonder if Max will be involved much in this week's embeddeds.

I can see Max following up with something along the lines of "at least they had fights to pull out of" (probably throw some humor in there but you get the idea)

Wonder if Max will be involved much in this week's embeddeds.
I hope he doesn't, that **** sound so weak I'm embarrassed .

what's his name can say whatever he wants, everyone and their mother knew that this was possibility when the fight was signed

people were asking dana back in january if he had a backup plan, and i doubt what's his name showed any interest, there was plenty of time to make it happen

guy was as quiet as a mouse

Last edited:
Shout out to Max on stepping up. I hope the fight is at least somewhat competitive

By the way, Matt Brown dropped out of his fight with Carlos Condit, this is the second time this fight has been cancelled :lol:

I thought that dude retired? Or am I thinking of someone else? Could have sworn he announced his retirement before or after his last fight.

Lmaooo so accurate

Honestly hope these guys have money saved they don't deserve to live a ****ed up life after fighting
Honestly for a guy like Brown I'm not sure he has made decent money in his career and considering he doesn't seem like a guy who could be a TV analyst or in media post-fight career he could be scared of life after fighting. Lots of these guys have gyms but I'm sure its tough if thats your primary source of income.

That documentary "The Hurt Business" was painful to watch at times as they showed some of the lower level guys struggling to get by, dealing with injuries and taking fights way past their prime to get by.

Did anyone else see Rogan allude to the fact tony was wearing sunglasses indoors and that's how he tripped SMH

He said himself he was wearing prescription sunglasses

Between his lifting form

Kicking metal poles

And walking around dark sets with sunglasses dude is an idiot

Back
Top Bottom