The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

dude hurt his knee with one week left :smh:

where's what's his name to fill in? he said he was ready a few weeks ago against frankie, he dont want to defend "his" belt?

im sure he'd love to face khabib

Last edited:
Conor knows better than to take on khabib off no camp

Plus max probably took peanuts on the dollar compared with what conor would have demanded

As much as I like Max and it'd be cool to see him hold 2 belts, If this robs us of Conor being forced to fight either Tony or Khabib I'll be pretty disappointed

SMH .... all this BS and the week before the fight someone is out.

I wouldn't take that fight short notice if I was max, hopefully he got compensated really well.

Vincent, no one is disagreeing that Bellator hasn’t tried to lure UFC free agents or signed prospects (unproven like Pico or Dani’s).

We’re just saying it’s an ish show right now with their matchups. They don’t have the depth to put on quality cards like the UFC. Their HW tournament is half made up of LHWs. And most of the HWs are washed up fighters.

My recommendation is to sign more “D” league guys. I don’t understand why they didn’t throw money at Askren to fight Rory. Who does Rory really have to fight to defend his belt?

Vincent, no one is disagreeing that Bellator hasn’t tried to lure UFC free agents or signed prospects (unproven like Pico or Dani’s).

We’re just saying it’s an ish show right now with their matchups. They don’t have the depth to put on quality cards like the UFC. Their HW tournament is half made up of LHWs. And most of the HWs are washed up fighters.

My recommendation is to sign more “D” league guys. I don’t understand why they didn’t throw money at Askren to fight Rory. Who does Rory really have to fight to defend his belt?
And again, I've repeatedly criticized Coker, the point of the discussion wasn't Bellator. It was if Coker would do a much improved job with the UFC over Dana

Coker is doing what he can with Bellator. It's not perfect but he's done plenty to improve it

These big headlining fights don’t mean **** because someone always gets hurt, suspended, etc.

Sick of getting my hopes up and anticipating all month, only to be let down a week prior to the fight... Getting JJones flashbacks :smh:

Exactly! How a company the size of UFC still can't figure out adequate ways to protect their fighters a week before a card is ridiculous. He hurt himself on a movie set? WTF was he even doing? Might be a reach but alot of these issues can be traced back to how poorly paid they are.

If he really just tripped and caused a torn ligament days before the fight... It just not meant to be

I knew it, I ******* knew it.

I knew one if them wouldn't make it.

Dana need to bubble wrap these fools.

max is going to kill the khabib hype. he is going to pick him apart with the striking
conor vs max in 2019 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom