The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It's pretty comical how weight cuts derailed both the 145 & 155 Interim Title fights
**** show

mean.gif

Dana and his damn wolf ticket interim belt matches put bad juju on the fighters 
mean.gif

Well ****. This is why I don't get excited for matches unless I see the fighters inside the octagon.

Send Barboza. Lando. Cowboy. Anyone. Damn.

And? He has every right to run his mouth. Khabib was the one running his mouth first saying "I made this fight, I'm responsible for the match"

Ferguson vs Conor is going to be CRAZY if it ever goes down. Ferguson is a whole different animal than Nate and Eddie

He has the right to talk for sure, he just isn't articulate and listening to it will make us all lose a little intelligence.

He has the right to talk for sure, he just isn't articulate and listening to it will make us all lose a little intelligence.
You right you right 
roll.gif

I can't deny his passion and his skill. I got no choice but to rock with him even with his weirdo persona

Guess i'm lucky that I don't listen to fighter interviews and listen to their cringeworthy mic skills.

Classy Tony

Tony Ferguson‏Verified account @TonyFergusonXT  15m15 minutes ago

@TeamKhabib I Hope U Feel Better Khabib, I Pray For Your Recovery, I Mean It, Get Better #Road2Gold #TonyFergusonMMA #UFC209 @ufc @danawhite

219 replies1,222 retweets2,086 likes

Statement from Khabib's manager

“I feel bad for Tony and his camp, I really do.

“The most important thing right now is Khabib's health. He's currently resting in his room. We're not thinking about what's next at this time.

“I want to sincerely apologize to Tony, his team, the UFC and the fans. We were all looking forward to this fight very much.”

Last edited:
I can't see why Ferguson would agree to re-scheduling instead of demanding McGregor at this point. You'd have to figure McGregor would be back by the time Khabib is healthy enough to fight.

Last edited:
I can't see why Ferguson would agree to re-scheduling instead of demanding McGregor at this point. You'd have to figure McGregor would be back by the time Khabib is healthy enough to fight.
I hope Ferg calls Conor out but he's been steadfast in saying he won't do it. He's thrown some barbs here and there but never anything substantial

Now that Khabib has pulled out, I hope Ferg realizes now is the time. There's no other fight to make. Hope they can make it for the July 4th card, if not then at least sometime in 2017

I mean I hope Khabib gets well but he's not dependable man. I mean give Tony something man, the show money at least. I mean 210 would be the best option but can this guy stay healthy. 

Looks like Michael Johnson's trying to get the fight now. He's in Vegas. Apparently Ferg isn't officially off the card yet.

Back
Top Bottom