The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Seeing reports that Khabib got an iv at hospital. I thought that was a no-no?

Uncle Creepy had emergency IV's after his last weight cut. He spoke about it on JRE.

He said he made weight fine but he couldn't hold anything down to rehydrate. So he had to have IV's. If Khabib's situation is similar case he might be done.

If he's still in the hospital, I doubt he's going to be fighting tomorrow.

Ariel saying that his fight tomorrow is in doubt.

And yet that wasn't my point at all.

What does it mean for his ability to still fight tomorrow?

He in essence would have taken a "banned" substance.
Apparently someone (a Russian training partner most likely) posted on IG "don't believe what you hear" and had Khabib running on a treadmill

This is becoming a **** show

Most reports i saw said he was still in the hospital like 10 minutes ago.

Eddie Alvarez offered to step in. Six Gun wants Lando in.

Seeing reports that Khabib got an iv at hospital. I thought that was a no-no?

Uncle Creepy had emergency IV's after his last weight cut. He spoke about it on JRE.

He said he made weight fine but he couldn't hold anything down to rehydrate. So he had to have IV's. If Khabib's situation is similar case he might be done.

Did Creepy fight though?

That's what I'm asking. Will they let anyone fight if they've taken an IV regardless of circumstances?

This will obviously be the highest profile example of this so I wouldn't be surprised if there are "exemptions" but curious either way.

He did not fight. I highly doubt they would let Khabib fight if he was in fact on IV.

This guy Eddie said hes a good 185. Long way from 155...

This is such a shame on so many levels

Mostly that Ferg is in peak shape and ready to go. If it gets wasted... breh... what a shame what a shame

All I know is Conor's coach is quick to give props to Khabib (picked him to win) and so quick to give Nate props (wants the trilogy fight) but rarely if ever gives props to Ferg. Conor's coach always said Khabib was the best LW outside of Conor and that Nate was 2nd best

I feel like he's avoiding Ferg's problems. I need Conor vs Ferg down the road if Khabib can't go... Ferguson>>>Nate

Lineker also offering to step in
laugh.gif
Calm down, John, all the heavyweights made weight

When is Khabib ever gonna get a title shot and/or main event ever again. How can you depend on this guy whether it's injury or now weight 

Dude is cursed

Get Conor back in here man. Get him back by the summer time against Ferguson

Ugh. Now were going to have to hear Ferguson run his mouth about this for a while.

An interesting turn of events though, I'll be forced to root for McGregor to KO the dollar store sunglass king once they make the fight.

Ugh. Now were going to have to hear Ferguson run his mouth about this for a while.

An interesting turn of events though, I'll be forced to root for McGregor to KO the dollar store sunglass king once they make the fight.
And? He has every right to run his mouth. Khabib was the one running his mouth first saying "I made this fight, I'm responsible for the match"

Ferguson vs Conor is going to be CRAZY if it ever goes down. Ferguson is a whole different animal than Nate and Eddie

Make the Floyd fight in 2018, Conor. Let's face it you're not going to get that deal done by 2017. Get another MMA match in this year then cash out against Floyd

Lando fight is just another short notice fight when Ferg been in camp training for a wrestler.

And he just beat the guy.

I see people looking to rebook Ferg/Khabib for 210.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom