The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The ref knew he ****** up when he started to step in with 5 seconds left in the 5th round. Ended up making it worst by getting in their way
laugh.gif

this woman has nearly 50 pro fights. she should know when the bell rings
that ref was in way over his head

we going to be seeing 15 strike combos with seconds left and if it lands after the bell, it was part of the combo
yeah, way to be overdramatic

a 2nd punch of whats clearly a 2 punch combination coming just after the bell is the same as some infinite punch combo in motion after the bell

give me a break

Last edited:
are people going to admit that the ref should have been in there just before the bell or are they upset that this chick didnt stop time to pull her punch back

I forgot that Wilson Reis also had a good night.

He next for DJ?
He had an excellent performance and like I mentioned earlier tonight sucks for him to be pulled from the original title fight for UFC 201.. and not only didn't get dj in his next fight but got an unranked opponent on the undercard

There's really nobody else for dj besides reis

Just got back from Barclays. Holy crap was this a major contrast from when I went to the MSG card in November. People were heading out midway through the 2nd round of the main event.

Just got back from Barclays. Holy crap was this a major contrast from when I went to the MSG card in November. People were heading out midway through the 2nd round of the main event.
I don't blame them
Mediocre card tonight

she messed up in wanting to fight
should have waited for rematch w/ ronda and get that huge payday and another W

Epically bad management and fight planning. She cost herself millions and millions of dollars and has had her psyche destroyed. She is one of the best women kickboxers in the world and she didnt want it no more standing and trading so she had to start grappling. Lil patience would have altered her whole career path. Aint bo endsorsements or any more big paydays comin now... unless its in adult films

Terrible night for the Jackson camp. Brunson and holly both on the short end of controversial decisions

Please someone fast forward to UFC 209

Judges scores have been an issue since the beginning. Do any of the judges have experience fighting/wrestling?? or just judging. Will never understand a 30-27 blue and and 30-27 red split decision. How is that possible??

At Middleweight they've got some sorting out to do

I wish they'd finally announce who Bisping is fighting, I'm assuming Romero

Bisping vs Romero

Mousasi vs Weidman set

Jacare, Rockhold, Whittaker, and Anderson in line

It's kind of a mess and Jacare deserves the next title shot but who knows what will happen. Apparently he said he wants to stay active.. the Rockhold rematch is always looming

I wonder if they'd match Anderson with either Rockhold or Whittaker

Back
Top Bottom