The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

rewatch it when you get a chance, shes throwing combinations in motion

just cause you see the ref get in between doesnt mean she isnt already in motion

Last edited:
Germaine didn't gain many new fans tonight with her antics after the bell as well as her comments

"Holly wasn't trying to fight me"

"I need surgery on my hand. I have torn ligaments"

Come on breh

I wanted to like Germaine but she's already coming off whiny 

i dont even know how silva and germaine won.
do they use the same judges for the whole night or rotate?
what were they watching?
everything about the card was a total failure

Last edited:
people are tripping

those punches were after the bell but they werent overtly late, they were combinations finishing

this wasnt a case of paul daley vs koschek

Eh. If it were that innocent, it would likely be more common. But it isn't.

You get the warning at 10 seconds. And you need to stop at the bell.

Twice in one fight. No good. She should have been penalized.

Last edited:
i dont even know how silva and germaine won.
do they use the same judges for the whole night or rotate?
what were they watching?
everything about the card was a total failure
TBH, I could see the 48-47 decision for Germaine. Give her Round 1, 4 and some other close round

Like I said though, it's a case of stats don't tell the story. Overall, I felt Holly was pressuring, dictating the fight. Round by round I definitely gave Holly 2 and 5

am i the only one that thought holly clearly won?
pushed the pace, won the clinch battle, had her on the fence
germaine had more punches but holly had the kicks if we are looking at strikes
holly landed probably two of the more significant strikes with the head kick and the punch that rocked her in the last rd
and if we are talking about championship rounds in 4 and 5, holly brought it while germaine was breathing heavy trying to survive

Last edited:
she hit her when the ref stepped in. had to reach over him to get them last shots in
also, this ref should have his license removed

After the second time it happened, all I heard the ref say to Holly before the next round began was "I'll try to jump in there faster next time" :smh:

dude got no balls. Should have been automatic point deduction after second time.

Last edited:

she should have been warned but wasnt so the warning came after the 2nd time

all im saying is that it wasnt malicious and she wasnt cheating as people are making it out to be, she's finishing her combinations

its not common because how often do you see people blast right as the bell goes off

99% of rounds probably end with people staring each other down

Last edited:
I just liked how Joe mentioned Cyborg's name and Germaine came out with the excuses :rofl:
Pathetic.

she should have been warned but wasnt so the warning came after the 2nd time

all im saying is that it wasnt malicious and she wasnt cheating as people are making it out to be, she's finishing her combinations

its not common because how often do you see people blast right as the bell goes off

99% of rounds probably end with people staring each other down

You don't know it wasn't malicious. You're not in her head.

I'm not saying it was. But she's a pro fighter. That **** is 2nd nature. You stop punching at the bell.

And she didn't. Twice in one fight. It's not common because pro fighters know better.

I think more people are "tripping" because of the ref moreso than the fighter though.

As Rogan said, you don't even have to give a warning for that. Ref could have taken a point after the first one. Because it's among the more egregious offenses in the ring/cage.

Last edited:
am i the only one that thought holly clearly won?
pushed the pace, won the clinch battle, had her on the fence
germaine had more punches but holly had the kicks if we are looking at strikes
holly landed probably two of the more significant strikes with the head kick and the punch that rocked her in the last rd
and if we are talking about championship rounds in 4 and 5, holly brought it while germaine was breathing heavy trying to survive

This is how I saw it also. Pretty clear that Holly won imo.

Then again I also had Silva winning. My judging was probably way off tonight :lol:

Jacare really the only dude on the main card that walks away from this card with any shine IMO.

Just because he did what he was supposed to do and finished clean.

Dude that won the last fight of the prelims looked good too.

Last edited:
They have a 145 division with no 145 fighters lol

It's basically gonna be whichever 135er feels brave enough to fight cyborg at 145 at the time

Nunes vs cyborg would be good money i want to see that one

Last edited:
You don't know it wasn't malicious. You're not in her head.

I'm not saying it was. But she's a pro fighter. That **** is 2nd nature. You stop punching at the bell.

And she didn't. Twice in one fight. It's not common because pro fighters know better.
no, 2nd nature is to stop when the ref stops you and the ref didnt stop her

those combinations were in motion as the bell went off, she didnt sneak anything in there

those were some heated exchanged right as the bell went off, how often does that happen?

like i said, i wouldnt be surprised if 99% of stand up rounds end with people just staring at each other

Last edited:
this woman has nearly 50 pro fights. she should know when the bell rings
that ref was in way over his head

we going to be seeing 15 strike combos with seconds left and if it lands after the bell, it was part of the combo

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh all you want, a good ref wouldnt have already had his hand partially above them just before the bell

Last edited:
I've laughed enough. You got it.

Can't wait to see more C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERS from refs at the end of rounds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom