The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I love No Love but my boy Dom would dust him. Nobody is on the same level as Dom and TJ right now in the BW division

I would love to see him and tj. I believe Cody has a strong chance against him, he's very familiar with him

As far as Cruz, I think Cody needs a few more years but it's still a fight that needs to happen. There's nobody else really

Lol Conor would have been dead if it were a real fight

I hope Conor's emotions have been for show and to try to throw everyone for a loop because he's going to lose even worse if he doesn't fight smart

Conor just gotta be careful with the kicks. Nate has solid wrestling. Those kicks open him up to takedowns

Conor just gotta be careful with the kicks. Nate has solid wrestling. Those kicks open him up to takedowns

you're right
i think he was conservative with the kicks in the last fight for just that reason
but we'll see what, if anything, conor changes up this time around

Last edited:
i don't know how much it will make a difference but i would think conor stepped up his cardio training this time

but also - this time, nate had a full camp & the diaz bros. are cardio kings so the discrepancy between their two cardio might actually be worse

nate has taken a **** ton of damage in the last 13 years. i hope tonight isn't the night his chin gives up on him.

Yeah Conor's corner has been preaching that the gas tank has been trained to improve

Nates full camp will mean an even fiercer opponent

all these different factors!!
smokin.gif
i was going through my MMA folder of videos, and i randomly ended up on mark hunt vs melvin manhoef.

i hope it's not an omen. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Within 15 minutes of leaving the hotel here in Vegas me and my girl bumped into Mighty Mouse and his wife.

how much can conor's chin take? this aint a little man that's punching him. ya saw what happened when them shots landed the first fight. conor panicked and became a wrestler.

i think conor starts slow, picking his spots and conserving energy. if conor comes out trying to take nate's head off again... :lol:
who knows how his tank really is, since he really hasn't gone the distance too often.

Last edited:
d off again...
laugh.gif

who knows how his tank really is, since he really hasn't gone the distance too often.
yup, he has had a sketchy gas tank in every fight.

i am re-watching the first fight right now, and conor was already breathing heavy 2 minutes into the FIRST ROUND. dude's gas tank is terrible. 

d off again... :lol:

yup, he has had a sketchy gas tank in every fight.

i am re-watching the first fight right now, and conor was already breathing heavy 2 minutes into the FIRST ROUND. dude's gas tank is terrible. 

i still believe if mendes wasnt gassed, he would've ground and pound mcgregor for the full fight

I saw GSP bet the TriStar coach 250 push ups Conor would win. The only two other people I seen pick Connor were Helwani and KenFlo.

Connor better chop the tree.

I'm interested in seeing the boxing this fight. Connor seemed to just rely on that left in the first. I know Nate is a volume pitter patter. But then again I seen those pitter patters TKO Cowboy!! Nate/Nick got cardio for days. I have nothing to rely on to believe Connor does. All his fights in Zuffa have been short (not all he had a decision I want to say where he hurt his ACL).

Last edited:
diaz bros BJJ is so damn surgical. nate mounted conor with textbook technique. there was literally zero space between nate's knee and conor's abdomen. he almost snatched the armbar as conor gave his back, too. 

let's get it again, nate. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom