The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

btw Nate is getting 2 mil purse 
nthat.gif
 feel good for homie. he's set for life with a win.

Last edited:
I will be in here to tapdance on Rusty's name when Conor gives Nate the fade like Aldo

Last edited:
I will be in here to tapdance on Rusty's name when Conor gives Nate the fade like Aldo

You think **** sweet famb

I mixed some salt in with my pocket sand, after Nate taps **** boy Conor, the next time you log onto NT best believe it is gonna come flying outta your computer screen, right at you.

You eyes gonna be lit for weeks brah.

#RustyBless

Last edited:
$5 Million purse for the headliners!! But they slashing ticket prices. Damn. I can't believe they didn't try to parlay this card to try to "promote" other stars and up and comers that the company wants to get behind. Like why didn't they put women on the card too?

You think **** sweet famb

I mixed some salt in with my pocket sand, after Nate taps **** boy Conor, the next time you log onto NT best believe it is gonna come flying outta your computer screen, right at you.

You eyes gonna be lit for weeks brah.

#RustyBless
**** your sand b

Hit you with the
5321449-1725935394-twdMr.gif

Nate getting $2M for this fight is essentially the UFC's way of apologizing to him for long being one of (if not the) most underpaid fighters in the UFC. Happy to see him finally get his :smokin

Back
Top Bottom