The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Ariel had Conor on his show way before he was famous so there's some type of rapport with them. He probably chose him because he's cool with Conor.

Damn I didn't know there were these many anti mcgregor fans on here
Just like when Chael was out here. Some dudes will always take it personal
I got Conor calling out Nick if he beats Nate.

Keep this fiasco going
laugh.gif
This would be epic

Whatever on the lame erectile dysfunction pill excuse. Spider didn't get away with it. But...Jon is a notorious drug user so there's a strong possibility.

I'm not for the excuses but the Jones excuse could be a possibility. He has been in super thot Paige Silva snapchat stories for a couple months now. The first time I saw him in one was during camp for DC fight and he was laid up in bed with her. ( [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was like is that Bones hahaha ) She's bad AF and an excessive partier, bad combination for old fighter lol

I'm not for the excuses but the Jones excuse could be a possibility. He has been in super thot Paige Silva snapchat stories for a couple months now. The first time I saw him in one was during camp for DC fight and he was laid up in bed with her. ( [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was like is that Bones hahaha ) She's bad AF and an excessive partier, bad combination for old fighter lol

I'm also convinced Jon is/was smashing holly holm

Geez. She's looking like one of those create a player women. Lots of nice thirst trap pics.

Are any fighters or analysts picking Conor? Everything I've read everyone's Diaz lol

At this point it will be a shock if conor pulls it off

think GSP picking conor and some other guys in a clip i saw
pretty even as far as odds with conor as slight fav. was at nate 100/conor-115 last time i checked

Last edited:
There's just no way in hell Conor should be the favorite

Hope Cody goes out and destroys so he can get a title shot. That's the fight to make

UFC-wise it would be best for Connor to win to set up a part 3.
But I hope Nate beats the brakes off of Connor :lol:

garbarndt is getting so full of himself. How is he going to get in Mizugaki's face? He just looked at him and nodded to whatever that fool was saying.

Codys been all over Conor's balls saying how he wants to be like Conor selling himself

Guess he's going that route with all the trash he's been talking on tj and Cruz

I don't care at all he's a fun fighter to watch

Back
Top Bottom