The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I seent it :lol:

It's like dude goes from talking about the fight to being IN the fight in his mind in a split second when he uses words like "nasty" and "ruthless".

Karolina 
nerd.gif
 got a booty and she said she joked about sex in her native tongue 
nerd.gif
 god damn

Lol, I guess Nate is going to be on Conan tonight via video and Conor recorded a video message for him

Conor better not lose this next one

What I love the most about the Diaz/McGregor 2 fight is how Nate seems to be pretty happy just knowing

1) he won the first won
2) he's about to get PAID

I'd imagine the promo for this only gets better, as McGregor seems to be ramping up his "promo" and Diaz is kinda playing back the whole non-chalant thing, rather than the Nate Diaz we used to see.

It's almost as if Nate got a publicist and is actually playing the game now.

It's almost as if Nate got a publicist and is actually playing the game now.

Nah, its just mathematics.

Conor is this doods newborn son for the moment.

No need to tease the little child, nate said it best...if this was war back in the days, I would own all of his **** right now he wouldn't even be alive...

Honestly the more conor tries to talk **** its just going to make him look worse....

His best bet is to keep it moderate, WIN the rematch and then get back to his normal **** talking

dood has 0 ground to stand on right now and basically putting it all on the line with this 1 fight.

LOL if he looses AGAIN...he becomes your average headliner

and he gotta come off back 2 back losses to fight Aldo...

Dood isnt in the best position right now....

should have pulled out of 196....he would still have the world by the balls and possibly be holding 2 belts right now.

Last edited:
i'm glad nate is getting paid and getting his recognition/props

Last edited:
:rofl:

UFC and FOX Sports 1 will be airing a multiple-part documentary on CM Punk leading up to his UFC debut against Mickey Gall at the UFC 203 PPV in September.

Back
Top Bottom