The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

:smh:

I hate when young dudes in their prime try to pad their resumes with legends that are clearly out of it. Brendan Schaub getting his **** rocked by Nogueira might be one of my favorite MMA moments ever for that reason.

Hope Silva pulls something out the hat if they really do make that fight. Rockhold is wack for trying to avoid all the other real contenders though. He should fight Romero or Weidman. Jacare should do a Woodley and wait for the next title shot tho, dude is getting screwed.

Before the 2nd Bisping fight: "Anderson is old and washed up"

Today: "I want to fight Anderson Silva, I think it's a fight that makes sense"

Jon Jones oldest brother Arthur Jones (Colts) got popped and will serve a 4 suspension for PEDS.

Blamed his supplements. Right.

Rockhold vs Silva does not make any sense.

Is the Hendo vs Bisping fight official? They can add Jacare vs Rockhold and Silva vs Hall to that card.

Scoggins out of the 201 fight with McCall. Couldn't handle the weight cut.

I was looking forward to that fight too.

Just re watched the Rory and Robbie fight, my goodness that was an epic one.

Robbie's lip
sick.gif

Rory's face
sick.gif

At the time I though Rory was going to finish Robbie in the 3rd round

Rock already put a beating on Weidman minus well take out a Legend and pad your resume
Not Romero or Jacare. Rockhold is a chump for repeating every chance he gets that he beat Jacare already. That was years ago and it was a close fight

Hell, the Weidman fight was close until the spinning BS
Before the 2nd Bisping fight: "Anderson is old and washed up"

Today: "I want to fight Anderson Silva, I think it's a fight that makes sense"
roll.gif
exactly

It's sad man, I used to rock with him now I just can't

Chad Mendes has broke his silence regarding his USADA anti-doping violation and two-year suspension.

The former multiple-time UFC top featherweight contender said on "The Drive" radio show Thursday that the substance he tested positive for came from a skin cream he was using to treat plaque psoriasis.

luke can only ride the coattails of that jacare win for so long....they going to eventually have to fight again.

But luke has gotten strides better since the first fight...jacare as well.

Interested to see whats going on with lukes chin?

Did bisping just hit the button, or could luke's chin be noticeably deteriorating?

Granted it was a beautiful set up and punch by mike, but Luke should have still been fresh...the fight just started. Could be playing with fire sparing with them boys at AKA

I bet anderson thinking if he can get in and touch him he can put him to sleep too....

Its a catch 22 watching silva fight now...its like you want him to do good but at the same time your kind of worried for the guy

sIlva x rockhold is definitely an interesting fight though

rockhold goes to the back of the line. the guy is in no position to be calling his shots

Last edited:
luke can only ride the coattails of that jacare win for so long....they going to eventually have to fight again.

But luke has gotten strides better since the first fight...jacare as well.

Interested to see whats going on with lukes chin?

Did bisping just hit the button, or could luke's chin be noticeably deteriorating?

Granted it was a beautiful set up and punch by mike, but Luke should have still been fresh...the fight just started. Could be playing with fire sparing with them boys at AKA

I bet anderson thinking if he can get in and touch him he can put him to sleep too....

Its a catch 22 watching silva fight now...its like you want him to do good but at the same time your kind of worried for the guy

sIlva x rockhold is definitely an interesting fight though
with rockhold i dont think he has a bad chin, but he gave mike no respect and didn't expect him to be able to hit him clean. he literally put bisping down as a fighter the whole time before while bisping gave him props. bisping even told him he's going to box his face off, dude didnt believe it and thought he was light years ahead.

rockhold is not a standup wizard ppl make him out to be...most of his fights are won on the ground or playing the range game. 

Nah he talking about kingdom the mma show on a channel that most people don't have. I forgot what channel it's on.

Anybody watching Invicta? I'm not normally a fan, but one of the owners of the gym I coach at is fighting. Fight is going her way at the moment too.

Never heard anything about it. Cant even find much info. Is it really thst good?

It's very very good. First two seasons had a lot of MMA. This season has had MMA as the back drop for the major storylines.

Greg Jackson, Joe Stevenson, and cub Swanson make appearances in the show

Anyone else feel like TWood might pull off the upset? Lawler is my fav champ right now and I don't have a good feeling about this. Condit and Rory were able to tag him, but they don't have the KO power that TWood does.

Back
Top Bottom