The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Seeing how Hendricks has been looking lately he probably woulda got whipped anyway.

Woodley is weird to me though, looks amazing one fight and then wack the next.

The way he was whipping Condit in that fight before the knee injury, I thought dude was gonna be a real problem, but then Rory made him look like a pretender. He didn't look great against Gastelum either. Have no idea what to expect from that guy in this Robbie fight.

At 14:07, he's talking about getting "dirty" when he fights, and his face goes from this....

to this....

In a fraction of a second
laugh.gif
"His Soul" 
roll.gif

MARK HUNT went offffffffffffff on the mma hour today...ive never heard a fighter go off like he did. Called the ufc and "these guys" every word in the book

It's too bad no changes will happen until their best stars have the same attitude. These stars are getting their money so they won't bite the hand that feeds...

You see what Conor did to try to act up but even he backed down in the end

nobody putting a gun to hunt's head and forcing him to fight in the ufc. fighters been cheating since the beginning of this sport.
it's messed up, but at this point, the ufc isn't changing. you might as well work for another less corrupt organization.
everybody out there cheating, it's just whether they are caught or not. you know the risks and what can happen. if anything, negotiate for a higher pay and set yourself up financially so you don't have to fight all these yrs.

at the very least, i think the ufc shouldgive him the win bonus or something to compensate but he shouldn't get brock's purse.

Last edited:
All that pre talk fight from Hunt is shooting himself in the foot right now

he knew and was suspicious lesnar was juicing and still wanted the fight and said he was gonna knock his head off.
should be happy for the big payday. even after the fight, he said lesnar hit like a p- so it didn't matter
if anything, he should've either not take the fight if he feared for his safety or demanded a higher pay for taking a risk. where was this rant after the mir or bigfoot fights? at this point he is whining and crying

these fighters need to wise up and band together if they are concerned about PEDs, but guess what? they are all cheating :lol:

Last edited:
I think it's ironic that hunt is going off on this cheating tirade when he came from k1 and pride, two organizations notorious for openly advocating PED use.

If more than 2 of my opponents have gotten caught for ped's i'd be mad as hell too. Same crap has happened to bisping but somehow he still ended up the champion.

Last edited:
And the difference between how Hunt handled Bigfoot pre and post roids was ridiculous, definitely understand why the guy is so mad

He's dangerous. Wouldn't be surprised if he's able to hit robbie first with some fast power punches and put him to sleep.

I got Robbie winning via savagery, but recent performance of champions has me thinking otherwise. Plus, Robbie has been hit too many times, his chin will give up some time.

Have you guys seen Hunt's FB page? Dude has been venting it out on anybody and everybody. It's hard to root for his cause when he acts like that.

just root for the cause regardless of him, the game needs to be cleaned up

speaking of which, it must be some coincidence that I havent found any comments from dana on the brock situation

Seems like Dana already got his ppv buys and couldn't give less of a **** about hunt or any of the controversy about Brock popping.

Good for Hunt to be loud about it but I wonder how much it can actually effect how the UFC does business. Has to be more than just him

Championship rounds are where championships are won baby. Robbie never let's us down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yup Robbie had some close fights but he did pull them off. I thought Condit beat him though but maybe I should re watch it.

Dope avy btw. I'm going to let OKC ship Russ over to you guys so I can have a new big three of Russ, Wiggins, and KAT 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom