The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

where does the woman's division go from here?

nunes vs.?
does rousey get immediate title shot?
tate rematch?
valentina jumps into title contention? does she leap pena?

I doubt fat boy returns to fighting anytime soon. Would be weak if he gets an immediate title shot instead of wanting to avenge his loss to holm.

where does the woman's division go from here?

nunes vs.?
does rousey get immediate title shot?
tate rematch?
valentina jumps into title contention? does she leap pena?

Dana is adamant that Rousey is getting a title shot when she returns, but I would think she needs a tune up fight. I would schedule

Nunez vs Valentina 2
Tate vs Holm 2
Rousey vs Pena if she can return Oct/Nov

The "ring around the rosie" Lawler/Woodley promo is
smokin.gif
It suits Lawler to a T...he's gonna work Woodley, i still can't grasp why he's getting a shot

Rousey better fight Holm or I will never take her serious again.

UFC has always made the right fights, that is the ONLY right fight for her in my eyes. 

With new ownership though, you never know how UFC looks in 5 years.

Rousey better fight Holm or I will never take her serious again.

UFC has always made the right fights, that is the ONLY right fight for her in my eyes. 

With new ownership though, you never know how UFC looks in 5 years.

Rousey too Jaded from that L and this from a Rousey fan.

Ronda ain't coming back for the 100th time fellas. Her spirit is broken and these girls are only getting better by the minute.

Rousey was a sham. She's a horrible striker in comparison to ALOT of these females now. She's like the female version of Chad Mendes. Elite at one area but overall just a mark

Has pena served any jailtime? She needs to be locked up for assaulting that guy's balls.

man holm just couldn not get in range with them hands....

she was throwing those combos out there coming up like 4-5 inches short every single time then getting countered on the exit....

frustrating, because we seen how good she can be....

and boy, Edson so good....but his chin is a problem

So did woodley train at att florida and if he did how long was he there?

I saw during countdown he was training at an att affiliate gym in St. Louis.

Can someone refresh my mind as to how Woodley got the title shot? Aside from him being called the chosen one.

His last win was in Jan. 2015 against Gastelum and before that it was Kim. It's not like the WW division is having a shortage of contenders.

Can someone refresh my mind as to how Woodley got the title shot? Aside from him being called the chosen one.

His last win was in Jan. 2015 against Gastelum and before that it was Kim. It's not like the WW division is having a shortage of contenders.

everyone else had scheduled fights and lawler pretty much fought a bunch of the top guys.

Back
Top Bottom