The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

After Jones ruined 200 there's no chance in hell that Dana just releases him, last chance or not

laugh.gif
 aldo posting about his spies on his IG

https://www.instagram.com/josealdojunioroficial/?hl=en  

jones would be better off doing wwe or go into acting

Team PEDs :smokin

Last edited:
although unlikely, that would be an awesome. Send Jones to compete in that Rizin tourney ala Chuck in pride middlweight grand prix.

Damn, I can't believe that was 13 years ago. I remember everyone was geeked for the Chuck vs Wandy, and then Rampage derailed everything by whooping Chuck's ***. :lol:  

Chuck fought Overeem (The Demolition Man!) in Japan right before that Page fight.

Crazy that that dude in about to fight for the HW belt.

Aoki was legitimately terrifying on the ground. One of the few guys who had a jiujitsu aura when I watched him. He still got Eddie in that fight. Didn't know they fought again in Bellator till just now. Eddie has had such a journey.

laugh.gif
 aldo posting about his spies on his IG

https://www.instagram.com/josealdojunioroficial/?hl=en  
he cleared that up that it was a jab at conor, cuz conor claimed to have spies in aldo's camp before their fight

also i dunno how anyone could think ufc would release jones to compete elsewhere and even if they did he wouldn't be able to cuz he's on a suspension, nobody stupid enough to go against the athletic commissions

chad's ppl claiming a cream he uses for his lifelong skin disorder is the cause for the pos test

and 
pimp.gif
 at Chael P poss coming back

Last edited:

he cleared that up that it was a jab at conor, cuz conor claimed to have spies in aldo's camp before their fight

also i dunno how anyone could think ufc would release jones to compete elsewhere and even if they did he wouldn't be able to cuz he's on a suspension, nobody stupid enough to go against the athletic commissions

chad's ppl claiming a cream he uses for his lifelong skin disorder is the cause for the pos test

and 
pimp.gif
 at Chael P poss coming back
For sure, it was a jab a conor.

Aldo 
pimp.gif

Got my first submission in class last night. Dude went for a takedown and left his neck wide open. Went for the guillotine immediately but had trouble finishing. Pretty sure he tapped because he just didnt want to be there anymore, not that I was choking him out :lol:
Sounds like he's soft. Come to Cleveland we can train all day man.

Back
Top Bottom