The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Safe to say most of professional sports is taking some sort of PED.
Yup, as long as there's money on the line, there will be athletes looking for an edge.

hell, i saw an article the other day that there's an adderall PED epidemic in professional gaming or "e-sports". 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I never tried adderall but I remember during finals time in college people would be on it. My friends told me it helped a lot.

I never tried adderall but I remember during finals time in college people would be on it. My friends told me it helped a lot.

I worked the overnight shift a couple years ago and had trouble staying awake. Dude i used to work with put me on to adderall and at first i was amazed, like spanish coffee sweetened with cocaine ( best description i could make ). But the downside is the seizures i haven't stopped having till this day which i'm almost convinced i started having because of this ****.

Be careful fellas, real talk ... These things you guys come across in life can really throw yours in a total different direction .... Be safe :smokin

That night (UFC 195) was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Going through the battle and just trembling because of the adrenaline running through my body. Being in pain. That's f*****g being alive, man.

:smokin
Straight chills down my spine when I read that man. The fighter's fighter :pimp:

Sounds like he's soft. Come to Cleveland we can train all day man.

Man this is so much fun. My guard defense is getting pretty good. Kept throwing up a triangle but had a really tough time finishing it. All the guys would just stack and put all their weight on me which would smash my neck and head

Would not be shocked at Valentina winning at all

I hope barboza wins id like to see him ward off Gil's wrestling. Interested to see Gil after his suspension

Most interested in the big guy from France. He's a damn monster

Hard for me not to like a tough, Russian girl with a gun tattoo. Her sister is cute too.

kawhi leonard aint playing around :x
dean stopped early, but he really saved dude a beating

Last edited:
that's my old muay thai coach warming up gil. miss that guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom