The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I got point god Frankie taking this one..Aldo lost all my hespeck for acting like a lil ***. Can't keep conors name out his mouth and overlooking Frankie. He will get what's coming for him. Conor took his soul the same way RDA took showtimes

Connor still no champ in my mind. Will call him that if he ever defends the 145 belt which he nevery will. Will have the 145 belt well over a year and never fight in that weight class. Very possible Connors ufc career he will never have a legit belt

he doesnt even have the respek to stand at the podium and address the people. sitting next to his manager with his hands covering his mouth.
aint no denying, he got caught and knows it

Last edited:
Jones just BOUNCED on his news conference.

Denied using PEDs.

B Sample getting tested today.

Last edited:
DC lookin like he got busted for PEDs

losing that ppv cut gotta hurt

Last edited:
Jones back at the presser.

Dude is crying for real right now.

This **** went from the biggest card in history to depressing as **** :lol:

Last edited:
:smh:

Sucks for everyone. Supplements get contaminated all the time. For sure let's avoid the supps and take a more natural approach at this point....

Ironic he was making fun of DC crying at so many conferences

Welp jones said he'll be back to fighting because that's who he is

Idk. The b sample test apparently is rare to come back negative

Ufc 202 press conference should be funner now

Last edited:
Feel bad for DC man. Hopefully they put him on the 202 card and he doesn't take too much of a loss financially

Dana better hook DC up

Dude was speaking with Ariel saying what jones did to DC is worse than beating him in the fight

Agree with all of this. I guess we will find out shortly if DC is gonna fight Sat night or pull him from the card altogether. Give this man a spot on 202 if he doesn't fight Sat.

Was a big Jones mark for the longest time but grew tired of his antics and now this is the final straw idk how you keep giving this guy chances. Gonna be interesting to see if he gets 2 years for this or UFC cuts ties with him bc of it.

He was test 8 times and comes up negative the last time. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Let's wait and see before throwing stones at the guy.

Back
Top Bottom