The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah I am a big Jones fan, sad to see him off the card, the rest of the card is pretty stacked though, still should be a great PPV.

DC will be out of this one and find someone for 202, question is, who?

Also, does anyone listen to the Podcast UFC Unfiltered with Matt Serra and Jim Norton?

Glover and Rumble are supposed to fight on that 202 card. So one could definitely step in.

Gus also scheduled to fight shortly after. So any of those guys could be ready.

I'd take Rumble at 202 and Glover vs. Gus moving to the Germany Fight Night (since Gus is probably the major draw for that event).

Last edited:
Would DC get ppv shares on 202?

It sucks cuz I honestly don't care to see rumble DC just yet. I was looking forward to rumble vs glover

I also whole heartily think Gus needs a step down in comp to get his confidence back. I prefer he not step in against any of the top guys yet. I want him to build himself back up

Glover and Rumble are supposed to fight on that 202 card. So one could definitely step in.

Gus also scheduled to fight shortly after. So any of those guys could be ready.

I'd take Rumble at 202 and Glover vs. Gus moving to the Germany Fight Night (since Gus is probably the major draw for that event).
It's won't be Rumble I don't think. He said he wouldn't take a fight on short notice again after the DC lost

It's still 5+ weeks away.

Would DC get ppv shares on 202?

It sucks cuz I honestly don't care to see rumble DC just yet. I was looking forward to rumble vs glover

I also whole heartily think Gus needs a step down in comp to get his confidence back. I prefer he not step in against any of the top guys yet. I want him to build himself back up

FEED HIM BADER! :lol:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised, depending on what the substance was, that Jon is indeed innocent.

He did dabble in the powerlifting community, and the fitness industry is well known to discreetly insert banned substance into their over-the-counter supplements. Powerlifters take **** with PEDs in them all the time. Hell, my favorite preworkout, craze, was pulled from shelves a couple years ago for having a "meth-like stimulant". :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like Jon didn't have a good enough plan in place to screen everything he was taking.

This isn't a secret though. Professional athletes worth millions of dollars need to be extra cautious for this very reason.

You would think. The risk of taking some BS supps is too high. Lets this be a lesson to all fighters. Especially brazilian fighters (kidding).

The wanting to see the world burn aide of me kind of wants to see Mystic Mac get flagged before 202. Simply for the Dana meltdown.

Didn't Rumble say he was flying into Vegas when he read the news?

I don't know man, I want DC to get his money but at the same time to have to defend the belt against a new opponent on a day's notice seems like an unnecessary risk. If not risk, then the title fight loses luster a bit. Hastily made match doesn't belong on UFC 200

Only beating the Champ makes you the Champ

Aldo and Frankie fighting for a fake belt as far as I'm concerned.

He'll outta here with that. What's happening with connor fighting at different weights while maintaining his yet to be defended belt is a farce

Also, Brock as the main over a championship fight is also a farce, Dana a clown

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom