The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Depending on what he got popped for will determine his legacy for me. If it's recreational he's still the goat to me, if it's peds he's equal to Anderson

Either way if it's a two year ban I'm afraid he may never return. Or return to form. two years is a long time to keep messing up and getting into trouble

I don't care if he's fake or a douche or whatever I care about his skills. It's sad that we won't see him for potential two years or ever again

bisping says he's ready to step in 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The guy who headlined 100 is headlining 200 7 years later :rofl:

Vince has to be kicking himself for nothing getting more out of Dana for this

Doesn't even surprise me to see fighters get popped for drugs anymore, not even a little, no matter who it is.

Still no word on what he popped for though right? If it's coke he looks like a complete moron that can't get right again, but if it roids...man that basically tarnishes his entire legacy. Maybe I'm blanking but has a titleholder in the UFC ever lost his belt due to roids? Jones about to be the only member of that club

Huh?

What are you not understanding

bisping says he's ready to step in :lol: :nerd:

This guy Bisping is so gassed off knocking out Rockhold :lol: My lord

Can't lie, I wouldn't mind seeing it, but Cormier would more than likely kill him

Last edited:
still fired up for the week. terminator tomorrow. ill will debut and JJ vs gadelha the day after. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
disappointment w the recent news of jon jones

curious on what he got busted with

could be weed, hard drugs, or ped

smh

It can't be coke or weed, it has to be a ped on the banned list cuz this was an out of competition test. They only test for ped's not rec drugs

Chances are slim but i hope someone steps in to fight Cormier. what fight gets bumped up to the main tho?

I'm hoping it's just some banned supplement that he bought at GNC or some **** smh.

Dudes getting popped left and right man. That banned substance list is LOOOONNG. Food prolly ain't eem safe anymore

An nfl player tested positive for something after eating steak in Mexico. The league issued a warning to everyone after it happened to not eat beef in Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom