The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

card is still solid.. but this ruined my day

been legit last 4 outta 5 UFC's that have been changed due to injury or bs.. hard to even get hyped anymore

so i keep seeing steroids as the culprit but they just said he tested positive for a substance.. could it be blow again?

Last edited:
Only thing that would come close to saving the weekend is Eddie bringing the title to Philly tomorrow night.

It was beyond obvious he was on something. He started putting up some very very respectable powerlifting numbers in the gym in such a short period of time. So bummed, was really looking forward to him being back on top too.

could be anything
they be watchin like a hawk
they will have to come out with the specifics
to satisfy the fans

even if appeals & alleged

Last edited:
Doesn't even surprise me to see fighters get popped for drugs anymore, not even a little, no matter who it is.

Still no word on what he popped for though right? If it's coke he looks like a complete moron that can't get right again, but if it roids...man that basically tarnishes his entire legacy. Maybe I'm blanking but has a titleholder in the UFC ever lost his belt due to roids? Jones about to be the only member of that club

Doesn't even surprise me to see fighters get popped for drugs anymore, not even a little, no matter who it is.

Still no word on what he popped for though right? If it's coke he looks like a complete moron that can't get right again, but if it roids...man that basically tarnishes his entire legacy. Maybe I'm blanking but has a titleholder in the UFC ever lost his belt due to roids? Jones about to be the only member of that club

Huh?

Ya if he cheated he tarnished like Spider

GSP the only real one [emoji]128064[/emoji]

What excuse you'll think Bones gonna use?

If it was blow, I'm going with a spiked pixie stick

Weed, then he went to a struggle massage parlor and the chick that gave him "da handy" didn't use THC free hemp oil.

If is was roids, I think famb gonna go full Anderson and say he got some shady dong pills

Last edited:
I'm hoping it's just some banned supplement that he bought at GNC or some **** smh.

Dudes getting popped left and right man. That banned substance list is LOOOONNG. Food prolly ain't eem safe anymore

Could not happen to a better man. Guy is such a fake person. It is sad because he had the ability to be one of, if not the greatest of all time. What a waste.

I'm hoping it's just some banned supplement that he bought at GNC or some **** smh.

Dudes getting popped left and right man. That banned substance list is LOOOONNG. Food prolly ain't eem safe anymore

I would have them double check vitamin water 50 look like he on the sauce.

Gotta feel for Cormier. He's a true competitor and you know it's eating at his soul that he can't attempt to avenge his loss. Him and Aldo should go for beers.

Back
Top Bottom