Originally Posted by endemic415

Ohio? Don't You Guys Wanna Keep LeBron?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ the videos

this guy interviewing is an idiot who is trying to get people to say stupid stuff and putting words in their mouth, and this is coming from a huge obama fan.There is no need to try and extenuate hate and bring it out.

What's sad is that Obama is half white and they're calling him "anti-white"... Ignorant much?

This is why EVERYONE should vote for Obama, I NEED too see these people cry in failure.

It will be priceless.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

this guy interviewing is an idiot who is trying to get people to say stupid stuff and putting words in their mouth, and this is coming from a huge obama fan. There is no need to try and extenuate hate and bring it out.

i think you have to look at the video one more time
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Honestly, how are you guys not in fear due to this racially tense election?

I mean, I have a feeling that the race is going to get much much closer with the coming days....America will not allow Obama to win....if he does, there will be trouble, BIG trouble in the red states....I'd be scared %%#+-less if I were a black person living in one of those rural areas in a red state....it's that 60's mentality all over again...

I hope that Obama wins, but I fear what will happen afterwards...anyone feel this way?

i understand what you're saying i live in indiana and b4 this obama vs. mccain stuff came about some white ppl were still tryna say N_ n all that and talkdown to some black ppl around my way and ive stumped a many of them out for it... if obama wins ima really have 2 lace up the wheats b/c i know there is gonnab some ignorant stuff said
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom