The McCain-Palin Mob....WOW...

LOL at any of you who think just as much of this isnt coming from liberals.
for example,
The McCain march through manhattan, the people spraypainting "republican means slavery" on a republican headquarters, the guy who dressed up a McCaineffigy as a KKK member and put it in his front yard, etc...
I think both sides are guilty of this. I have enough problems with Obamas doctrines that I dont have to worry about insulting him personally. His ideas aboutgovernment should be more than enough to not elect him.

These people remind me of most Democrats
laugh.gif

tylerdub;

the difference being; this has not happened on the democratic side at an official campaign rally where the presidential ticket is openly feeding these flames.

theres always going to be fringe zealots on both sides of the aisle. I have a problem when a candidate legitimizes them by allowing them to have a voice at apolitical rally.

tired.gif
at that little girl saying you need gloves to touch obama...cantbelieve things people teach their kids...

i'm for obama and all, but no lie, fam was TOTALLY out of line with the 'you're black why are you voting for mccain' comment. dude could'vereversed it on him actually.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

i'm for obama and all, but no lie, fam was TOTALLY out of line with the 'you're black why are you voting for mccain' comment. dude could've reversed it on him actually.
Not really.

I'm black, I woulda charged that dude up too.

The hell you doing in a place like that....smh.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

i'm for obama and all, but no lie, fam was TOTALLY out of line with the 'you're black why are you voting for mccain' comment. dude could've reversed it on him actually.
Not really.

tired.gif

How dare he vote for who he wanted!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by tylerdub

LOL at any of you who think just as much of this isnt coming from liberals.
for example,
The McCain march through manhattan, the people spraypainting "republican means slavery" on a republican headquarters, the guy who dressed up a McCain effigy as a KKK member and put it in his front yard, etc...
I think both sides are guilty of this. I have enough problems with Obamas doctrines that I dont have to worry about insulting him personally. His ideas about government should be more than enough to not elect him.
That one example to the numerous video posted showing Obama hate. You are kidding yourself if you think that Obama supporters do this kind of nonsense. Oh and Obama's ideas about government is the reason he is going to get elected. I am posting this video once again to show that Obama knows exactly what McCain is trying to do.
http://

Dont pay mr tyler any mind...............Hes a Repub

Honestly, how are you guys not in fear due to this racially tense election?

I mean, I have a feeling that the race is going to get much much closer with the coming days....America will not allow Obama to win....if he does, there willbe trouble, BIG trouble in the red states....I'd be scared *@%%-less if I were a black person living in one of those rural areas in a red state....it'sthat 60's mentality all over again...

I hope that Obama wins, but I fear what will happen afterwards...anyone feel this way?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Not really.
tired.gif
How dare he vote for who he wanted!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ thinking black people can't be conservatives
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

I mean, I have a feeling that the race is going to get much much closer with the coming days....America will not allow Obama to win....if he does, there will be trouble, BIG trouble in the red states....I'd be scared *@%%-less if I were a black person living in one of those rural areas in a red state....it's that 60's mentality all over again...

I hope that Obama wins, but I fear what will happen afterwards...anyone feel this way?
Another thing people have to consider...
If these Acorn allegations & actual findings of voter fraud continue all the way until election day and it is a big story....

White racist people feeling like they got CHEATED & that cheating led to an Obama win?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I mean, I have a feeling that the race is going to get much much closer with the coming days....America will not allow Obama to win....if he does, there will be trouble, BIG trouble in the red states....I'd be scared *@%%-less if I were a black person living in one of those rural areas in a red state....it's that 60's mentality all over again...

What I'm afraid of the most is if Obama is elected, some racist dude is gonna try and murk him
ohwell.gif

Are you kidding me? The open hate that Liberals have for George Bush is amazing. Even when that man oversees the largest socialization program in the historyof our country he gets nothing but hate from the Democrats who should love that. He massively expanded Medicare benefits and got raked over the coals for it.

At a rally in Philadelphia, Obama praised John McCain's service to America and called for a civil debate over the final days of the campaign. He waslustily booed by his angry supporters.

There are indications that Obama has been spurring his crowds to anger, sometimes launching into what Reuters as described as an "attack" against the former POW and military hero, even asMcCain has been cautioning his supporters to respect Obama.
Yes Reuters called it that, not Fox News.

Obama supporters outside a Palin rally yell: "Let'sstone her, old school!

Sounds like alot of hate to me.

Exactly my sentiments.

Obama wins, hell breaks loose in the red states

McCain wins, minorities riot claiming McCain cheated, they're trying to hold blacks back,...etc....

tired.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

TD The God wrote:

What I'm afraid of the most is if Obama is elected, some racist dude is gonna try and murk him
ohwell.gif

All presidential candidates have some dude trying to assassinate them.

Obama already has Secret Service, and will probably have like twice as many agents, compared to what most presidents had, as soon as election day rolls around.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

might as well go to a Klan meeting
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sad truth. smh at the woman who said "Sarah is a normal American".sad thing is, it's true! the average American is extremely ignorant. It is sad what this nation is.

laugh.gif
@ replubicans trying to defend their parties...

post a video where democrats are being hateful to mccain and palin

if you can find five videos

ill paypal you $1.00
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

laugh.gif
@ replubicans trying to defend their parties...

post a video where democrats are being hateful to mccain and palin

if you can find five videos

ill paypal you $1.00
laugh.gif

smh at democrats with a holier than thou attitude
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom