The Marshall Mathers LP Vs. The Blueprint = TIE (According to the members of NT)

whats going on in this thread? blueprint > mmlp? 
eek.gif

MMLP > Blueprint. Flawless victory.

This is a VERY close one, but I have to say most of the good songs on MMLP or better than the good ones BP.

Just listened to Kim again after not listening to it for a couple of years maybe...and wow.

I can't see Jay-Z ever breaking out of his shell to do something so RAW....not to take anything away from the man.

MMLP takes it for me.

After listening to both albums again today I would have to say...

Blueprint > MMLP

easily too

Originally Posted by gunnascott

The Blueprint is a 8.5/10 TBA is a 10/10 not one weak track BP has 3
Nah. TBA doesn't do what the Blueprint does as a record from front to back...love the tracks but as a cohesive LP Blueprint takes it imo.
I can't see Jay-Z ever breaking out of his shell to do something so RAW....not to take anything away from the man.
I don't think Jay ever wanted to do something like that to his baby momma either
laugh.gif

Blueprint is a flat out better album. So many classics Takeover, Song Cry, Heart of The City, Never change I mean it could be Jays best album.

MMLP is great, but why diss Jay for H to the Izzo when Em made the real slim shady
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Just listened to Kim again after not listening to it for a couple of years maybe...and wow.

MMLP takes it for me.
Exactly man.

This is what has bothered me about Jay for awhile. Dude has made some great music and has an amazing skillset (when he tries) but his depth is...not there.

This thread reminds me that I need to listen to both albums
pimp.gif

Dude has made some great music and has an amazing skillset (when he tries) but his depth is...not there.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He gave you a whole album of depth sometime back. And people whined about it.[/font]

Well for me, I'm glad Jay Z never gave us a simpish song like this or a song that talks about simpish activity.  We simply don't need records like that nowadays, especially with the way that some of these dudes are playing the game out here.  As a dude if and when you break up with a chick, you break up with her and keep it moving.  No need to talk about killing a chick or rolling up on her family to take revenge out of them, that's a sucka move.  Dudes on the block aint co-signing that.      

Originally Posted by gunnascott

The Blueprint is a 8.5/10 TBA is a 10/10 not one weak track BP has 3

As far as lyrics you're right, but The Black Album had quite a few mediocre beats on there.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well for me, I'm glad Jay Z never gave us a simpish song like this or a song that talks about simpish activity.  We simply don't need records like that nowadays, especially with the way that some of these dudes are playing the game out here.  As a dude if and when you break up with a chick, you break up with her and keep it moving.  No need to talk about killing a chick or rolling up on her family to take revenge out of them, that's a sucka move.  Dudes on the block aint co-signing that.      

Simpish huh....lmao.

Back
Top Bottom