THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I like them. Better than all the what the shoes.
Would have better if they left the posited pieces blank tho.

Final post in here, IMO that command force cw in the standard model is leaps and bounds the best cw without even a question and the elites are much much better than the standard.... Aka bring on the 14s

After seeing this gloom of hideousness, i think I might try my hand on the Luxbron 13s. Nike has a code for 20% off (MOTION) and if you're a member you'll get free shipping. That brings them to $115. Plus of you have an ebates accout you'll get 15% cash back in your ebates account. So that's like paying $105 for a $220 shoe.

Idk mane....i kinda like dem joints up there...mightve copped if the 13's were better on my feet...too uncomfortable....im ready like most ..bring on the 14's

U gotta break em in.

I thought they were a lil uncomfortable at first too..esp in the inside toe and front posite area.

Couple trips to whole foods and they felt real good.

U gotta break em in.

I thought they were a lil uncomfortable at first too..esp in the inside toe and front posite area.

Couple trips to whole foods and they felt real good.[/quote

So 1 trip to Costco should do the trick [emoji]128517[/emoji]

EYBL Via @d_gully
Why the hell did the designer of these have to bite off played out NASCAR jacket styles circa 1999-00? Those NASCAR jackets worn in urban markets were in vogue 16 years ago.

It's best not rehash or reiterate short lived styles or trends for a logical reason.

Why the hell did the designer of these have to bite off played out NASCAR jacket styles circa 1999-00? Those NASCAR jackets worn in urban markets were in vogue 16 years ago.

It's best not rehash or reiterate short lived styles or trends for a logical reason.
nah them joints are fire

View media item 2027987

With my new rack I decided to move my 13's into my everyday rotation.

That being said

View media item 2027982I don't suppose anyone knows something creative to do with empty shoe boxes or some place to donate them? Last time I just plain threw the boxes away was years ago before I actually got into shoes. Since then I've only ever got rid of them when they were extremely damaged or I was selling the shoes.

Last edited:
Gonna hit a few foot lockers around the way (Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn).....for anyone that's window shopped or picked up....have the Lavas hit $99 yet like most of the other color ways?

Nike needs to stop playing and drop a wider online release of these lows.

Back
Top Bottom